Have you ever had too many options for a prospective partner?

🤔

overwhelming.

124

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I can barely find 1 girl worth dating, impossible to be overwhelmed lol
    Maybe if it was just sex, then yeah, but it wouldn't be overwhelming considering I'm single and could be with whoever I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Most of the guys who want to date me, I dont want to date them. The feeling isn't mutual.
    It takes a lot for me to like someone.

We aren't all so lucky lol

(and i JUST KNOW someone is going to mention this. So Ill add it, yes I've had multiple men ask me out near the same time. HOWEVER I wasn't interested in any of them, so they wouldn't be considered prospective partners. Also, Im obviously not considering dudes who just want to bone, because thats not a good partner either.)

• You're a tuff little cookie aren't you.

' We be like this latina chica living in the hood, baby got back... lets chill'

But completely the opposite lol. So resistant hahah

• @TripleAce what do you mean?

What Guys Said 23

• Chuckle, you asked a version of this before, and I asked yesterday why girls tend to have many options, and guys rarely do.

This is a problem only a few wealthy guys have.. It's much more common with girls, since if they are halfway attractive, they have a lot of numbers they can call even at the last minute. Whether they want just a free dinner, or a whole evening's entertainment.

• I guess I sort of did, except that was aimed specifically at sex.

I'm talking about dedicated partners, potential relationships. Not just hooking up.

• No, I'm not saying you were arguing. It's an observation on the question, though, that will occur to most guys. A vast difference in this situation between girls and guys. Maybe you should have made the answers girls only!

• I didn't want it to be girls only. I never lost gender inclusive questions. I hate that feature lol

• height not be that great talking to girls lol. so long as he's not asking creepy stuff, if he's a good guy and you like him, I said give it a shot. next time you feel overwhelmed with questions try using your answers to start an actual convo. find out what he likes, what you have in common and go from there :)

• Hahahahahaha no :/

• No such thing as too many options. You can only truly connect with only so mamy people. We only have 24 hours in a day. 8 to sleep. Leaves u with 16. Cut out time for this and that. Left with maybe 4 hours a day to mingle and shingle

How many people do you think you can actually connect with to the core given 4 hours a day approx? A few at most the rest are just noise

You're looking at it like buying a purse

• I don't have that problem, as I'm very.. picky.. :3

• Yesss! There's a ton of girls that I like at work, and I think there's at least two that like me back. It can get awkward at times. Not sure if I should make a move on any of them if/when I leave my current job.

• Only once

• Nah, I am pretty anti-social and have a lot of deal-breakers.

• I know them feels. Pick and choose.. pick and choose.

• Sisters, simultaneously, in the same room. I had to walk on those eggshells...

• That's what's known as "first world problems!" lol! Who are the prospective candidates?

• How many is too many? Also, do bad ones count?

• hook up with them until you develop feelings towards one

• I wish lol

• I have, i eenie meenie mynee moe to choose.

• I have too many "what if" thoughts so I'm just stuck tbh

😂 Tho I'm leaning towards one 🤔 Not entirely sure on him yet

• I usually sample before deciding tbh, lol.

• Damn! You a playa!

• I have no options and no one ever wants to be with me, so no

• Pshh I don't even have 1 option. Maybe time to hit up tha tinder lol

• nope i wish but most girls dont think iam hot

• Yes... turned them all down. Had my reasons to

• Yeah I've had 1000000 options

I couldn't pick one

• Usually.

• Girl problems are like the exact opposite of guy problems.

Ones drowning from too much. The other is dying from thirst...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!