Why are a lot of guys against dating a bisexual girl?

I was just scrolling through and saw a lot of stuff about if people would date someone that's bisexual. I noticed that a lot of guys said that they would never date a bisexual girl, and I would just like to know why you wouldn't want to?

(Girls can answer too if they want, about guys that are bisexual)

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's more to worry about. You have to worry about other men AND other women stealing your girlfriend. It's not worth the trouble when there is plenty more women out there who are straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's the fear of loosing her/him.

I mean, i think it this way, if my man was bisexual, i would be scared that he would loose temporary sexual interest in me AS A FEMALE and would go hunt around other men just to please him self and then come back because he wants the kitty again...

Nothing against bisexuals, but this would be my personal fear :)

What Guys Said 14

• They are afraid a girl might take her away from him since she is bisexual. Guy's like to keep girls handcuffed and not want to share her.

• To be honest, if I knew a girl was bi before we were going steady, it's probably because she would have made a point to state it. And it's either completely irrelevant because they either are or aren't attracted to me, or downright annoying because they would have stated it as a major part of their identity which makes them likely quite a boring person. I mean - we're out on a date. Sure you're bi, but do you like knitting? What about tinkering? Or video games?

• So in short: because it doesn't matter if we're dating and is either useless information or a red flag

• I myself wouldn't mind dating a bisexual girl coz usually that means that I will have a lot more fun and leisure with both of them plus she will be telling me all the naughty things she has done wants to do with another girl while we are making love to each other

• I think bi girls are more attractive

• The thing is that eventually you'll leave or cheat because you are attracted to something they can't provide

• if someone is bisexual it means they like both? so don't go on about not being able to provide haha :)

• @Rosieliver believe me, If you were in a relationship with a bi male he would eventually seek out other men

• what makes you believe this? i can't see this being an issue? it would be the same for straight people, a man seeking out another woman.

• It is ok for girls to be bi, but bi men is disgusting

• Idc tbh

• I wouldn't mind. But only if she had good taste in woman.

No double meaning there intended...

• Because she may cheat me more easily u know even with girls and thats not coo'

• I wouldn't have an issue with it, be hypocritical to have given I am bisexual myself.

• I'm not. Threesomes all around

• Yeah, until you consider the possibility that they might actually start catching feels for the other girl involved

• 2. They’re trend-followers. Far from being a minority of poor, oppressed, counter-cultural victims, bisexuals are extolled and exalted in modern culture. From Madonna and Britney Spears’ kiss at that god awful music show all the way up to the Mozart and Beethoven of our age (Lady Gaga and Katy Perry), bisexual behavior is portrayed as “cool” and fashionable.
    Impressionable youths therefore gravitate to such behavior because it gives them a sense of identity and excitement. They engage in bisexuality as an expression of faux-individualism, in an attempt to distance themselves from what they believe to be the bigoted, narrow-minded majority.
    They are of course, all completely deluded. They think they’re unique, yet all they are doing is following a trend which has been concocted for them by MTV and record companies. Bisexuality has simply become a fashion statement, and very little more.
    2. They’re promiscuous. In Tuthmosis’ famous article, he lists claiming to be bisexual as a major slut tell. This could not be more true. Many of the other signs mentioned in that article stem from an adolescent, pseudo-rebellious attitude (e. g. tattoos, piercings, swearing, drugs etc.)
    Bisexuality is simply another form of immature revolt: by challenging the supposed “heteronormative” culture, they are trying to affirm themselves as individualistic, exciting people. This childish attitude manifests itself in bisexuality, promiscuity, and self-destructive behavior.
    Very often, youths do not have any major achievements or unique personality on which to define themselves; they therefore jump at any opportunity to stand out from the crowd. Unfortunately, the “sex-positive” bisexual culture of today just happens to be the means to that end.
    3. Bisexuals cannot form long-term relationships. The rebellious, childish youths described above are not fit for long-term relationships. It is impossible to be bisexual and maintain a monogamous commitment: one half of one’s sexuality must be renounced before entering into a relationship with a single person. Unfortunately the bisexuals will argue that they have the right to “be who they want to be” and claim “I am what I am.”
    Monogamous relationships are based on self-restraint, compromise, and mutual understanding. Someone who continues to assert that they wish to sleep with members of both sexes whilst in a long-term relationship simply lacks the above virtues and has no empathy for their partner’s feelings...

• ... only caring for themselves and their carnal desires.
      Were someone to vow full commitment to a single partner, they would obviously have to abandon any desire for someone of a different sex to their partner. This is a perfectly moral and reasonable expectation. Bisexuality is usually confined to the pre-adult phase of sleeping around and experimentation. It is therefore very difficult to view it something mature and worthy of anything other than condescension.
      4. Evidence suggests it doesn’t even existHaving said all the above, there is still reasonable scientific doubt as to the actual existence of bisexuality. A recent study investigating this naturally attracted a lot of negative attention from the liberal media powerhouse. In this study, it was determined that thirty males who identified themselves as bisexual were indistinguishable from homosexuals in their hormonal responses to pornography.

• Dr. Michael Bailey, one of the conductors of the study, noted: “I’m not denying that bisexual behavior exists, but I am saying that in men there’s no hint that true bisexual arousal exists, and that for men arousal is orientation.”
      Skepticism over the existence of bisexuality continues to this day. We still cannot determine at this stage whether it categorically exists or doesn’t, but it is downright foolish and disrespectful to label those who question it as having a “phobia” or being “bigoted.” The burden of proof remains on those who argue for its existence, rather than those who claim its absence.
      Conclusion. It is not irrational or incorrect to hold a healthy, skeptical attitude towards bisexuality. Furthermore, those who doubt it should not be classed as intolerant or bigoted. Upon closer examination of the matter, it appears to be linked to juvenile irresponsibility and typically millennial, liberal attitudes towards sex, relationships, and politics.

• It is therefore perfectly reasonable to cast doubt upon it.
      Undoubtedly, the leftists will jeer, howl and screech their vitriol against such an objective examination of their degenerate habits. Questionable behavior such as bisexuality should be repudiated if we are to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us as a whole.

• i would date a bi girl.

• I'd date a bi girl if so she could bring some other girls in the bed room.

What Girls Said 4

• They think we're sluts and more likely to cheat on them 🙄

• I'm bi. I don't understand the problem with it

• I have no problem with it. I love dating bisexual females. Can have a lot of threesomes

• oh I'd like to know too, never occured to me, maybe that's why I can't get a boyfriend...

• and lesbians wouldn't date us either..