Best friend dating my crush?

(please read everything) I started going to this new school a couple months ago. Im 14 and the boy I like is in the grade above me. Ever since my first day there I had a major crush on him. He's super cute. Then I told my best friend about my school because she didn't like the school she went to so she switched to my school. She's in the grade above me too. Also I've never talked to this guy before but I still know his personality (overhearing him) and he's also really attractive. But literally 4 days later she and him are making this big scene "because they can't talk to each other" because it'll be too awkward because they both like each other. Keep in mind this girl ALWAYS has a boyfriend. She's not the most attractive but that shouldn't matter anyway. She has a nice personality:). And Im genuinely happy if she found someone she likes but she just came to the school and she literally just broke up with her old boyfriend (because she switched schools) so she has to get a new boyfriend *eye roll* But I'm kinda really upset. Im not gonna tell her I like him and that guy even told her he thinks I hate him. lol. even though we have never talked. I would talk to him because I'm pretty sure he will like me better if he gets to know me. But I dont know if I should because thats kinda off limits to friends. (also she's barely my friend we just know each other for a long time, she's actually quite mean to me) What should I do? I really do like him and it breaks my heart tbh.

Also we only have school two days a week. Not much time to talk.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your friend about it see what's going on and don't my let love stand in the way of friendship

Most Helpful Girl

• Well why have you not ever told your best friend before that he was your crush. I mean you girls are best friends after all and wouldn't you spill your crushes to best friends? But since your situation is different, I guess you should just talk a bit about it that you've been liking that guy and it hurts you that she just gets together with him in a snap (smh)🤦‍♀️ but on the other hand, if she knew u like him and she still went for it, that would be basically breaking the best friend code

What Guys Said 2

• Keep it calm and keep it cool. Just talk to ur crush normally.

• Dude. Go for the guy. Plus you really to look Asian, a lot of guys like Asian chicks.

• Im not Asian wtf lmao

What Girls Said 2

• She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't know you like him.

• I know she didn't. And I'm not going to tell her either. But she doesn't really even like him. She's more using him to make her ex jeaulous.

• should make a move on him