What is being yourself if you don't know yourself?

i feel I act different with different people and I feel fake for it. There's a guy I like and he is so handsome it makes me self conscious so when I'm around him I can tell I become standoff and closed but of course that's not what I want and he has seen the way I am with others which makes me feel like I look fake or I don't know that I don't like him and I hope he doesn't feel that way though. Help what can I do? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• im the same way. took me almost 4 months before i acted my full self around my boyfriend. my suggestion, dont stress about it. the more comfortable you get with him, the more of yourself you will become

What Guys Said 1

• "Yourself" is who you are when you're alone, or around people you're comfortable with. Being told to be "yourself" is a means to tell you to show people what you like, what you're passionate about, and what makes you laugh.

What Girls Said 1

• you're just nervous around him. I'm like that too when I get around someone I like but after a while I open up