I feel so hurt and betrayed?

I have wasted MY TIME, feeling bad for m sister who was jealous of me and taking her anger out on me, i almost got depressed because of it, no i got depressed because of it because i thought everything was my fault, i felt so bad for her and i ctricized myself harshly, all the while she was using and now she is nowhere to be found... i am 24 she is 21 and i feel like i truly wasted my time, on the wrong people, now im 24 with nothing going for me.. and she does, why do people Always trea me like a doormat? she blocked me on all social media with no reason whatsoever... i am 24 and i feel like time is wasting and i feel like im too old o chase my dreams, im a woman and in a few years i have to think about kids

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No one can use you as a doormat unless you let them. Only you can take control of your life. If someone pushes you, push back. Don't let anyone use or manipulate you. Stand up for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are just venting. You are not trying to find solutions to your problems. You only want to unleash your anger.

0|0
    0|0