I feel so hurt and betrayed?

I have wasted MY TIME, feeling bad for m sister who was jealous of me and taking her anger out on me, i almost got depressed because of it, no i got depressed because of it because i thought everything was my fault, i felt so bad for her and i ctricized myself harshly, all the while she was using and now she is nowhere to be found... i am 24 she is 21 and i feel like i truly wasted my time, on the wrong people, now im 24 with nothing going for me.. and she does, why do people Always trea me like a doormat? she blocked me on all social media with no reason whatsoever... i am 24 and i feel like time is wasting and i feel like im too old o chase my dreams, im a woman and in a few years i have to think about kids

11

What Guys Said 1

• No one can use you as a doormat unless you let them. Only you can take control of your life. If someone pushes you, push back. Don't let anyone use or manipulate you. Stand up for yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• You are just venting. You are not trying to find solutions to your problems. You only want to unleash your anger.