How to avoid virgin women?

I am very wealthy got a shit ton from parents lol. I'm looking to settle down once and I'm not in anything serious I'm just dating and looking for the right one I had my fun in college and I'm 24 now working for my dad. I've noticed I've gone on a few dates with women that said they were virgins at 20+ after I found out that information I cut them off and stopped ever talking to them but what can I do to totally avoid virgin women forever!

918

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell them exactly what you have stated here and we will avoid you instead. :)

• I can't believe some men are actually actively looking for sluts specifically.

I would give half my earnings and the rest of my life to settle in marriage with a good beautiful virgin girl If I could find just one in this generation of sluts who don't have standards.

• @Joti_Harrison Why is the dichotomy virgin/slut? No one said slut until you did.

• @Joti_Harrison So you re saying that every non virgin girl is a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• My question is why do you want to avoid them in the first place?

To answer your question, though, you can't avoid them. There's a lot of women who save themselves into their mid-late twenties. Just gotta take the chance my friend.

What Girls Said 8

• Just be straight from the get go, you look like a direct guy, if you know you are just looking for some partner with the same ideas as you, make it clear from the start.

So you won't hurt girls around, and you will just stop wasting time on people that you are not interested in.

Just have fun, and enjoy your life, but don't hurt nobody.
    Good luck <3

• Put it on your tinder bio you're not looking for hook ups but you want pussy that's been beat the fuck up before.

• Don't do tinder

• But we both day virgin women suck lol

• say sorry speck check fucked me lolol

• Just continue what you are doing. You can't avoid them, just ask them and if they say " I'm a virgin " stop talking to them.

• Many of guys asked me right away and I was totally okay with it because I am a virgin and I don't want to waste a guy time. So just tell them on the the first date.

• Lol um I don't know you'd have to find these things out before you have a sit down with them and there's honestly no way to tell besides them telling you. You're one of the foods dudes that don't want one lol why's that?

• Im 22 and not virgin 😂😂😂😂 hi stranger 😂😂😂

• You're a total jerk sorry

• Just curious really but why are you so against virgins? I mean everyone was one once, I don't get what's so bad about it?

• ask it at first date

What Guys Said 17

• lol !! I am actually searching for a solution to the opposite of your question, how to avoid sluts forever. I'm looking for virgins that have been disciplined and wise enough to say "NO" to advances of men for so long to the age of 20.

If I were to find just 'one' in this generation who also has a good personality, I'd try all my best to love her and show her how much she means to me.

Girls like that are a rare gem in this era of sluts. To all virgins, please avoid manwhores, and be proud you actually have standards compared to the many out there.

To asker, to answer your question, simply tell a virgin you've had your fun in college and are looking for a non - virgin girl who is ready to fuck ASAP. Question answered, you won't see a single virgin lady in your life again.

• You got me thinking maybe I should just sleep with these girls and not call them back or something oh and the thing actually is that virgin girls like guys that have a lot of experience and sluts like virgin more a lot more so act like a sleazeball hope I helped brother!

• Most virgin women want married at ur age too

• I'd recommend against avoiding any certain group of women, because among them, may be ones who's perfect for you.

• Just try sucking a little bit less. Virgin women can't identify the absolute shit-heels easily yet, so you'll be getting a lot of those since you suck so god-damn hard.

• You could try to find a non offensive way to ask the right when you first contact them. There's a good change they will think your an a hole though.

• No innocent girls fucking love me it's the funniest thing I'm no asshole in real in life I just have a lot of money it's not my fault

• No it's my area it's super Mormon

• You can try saying early on that you don't want to date conservative or traditional mormon women.

• Stop seeing any girl who doesn't have sex with you by the third date. That should filter out all of the virgins.

• Totally and completely avoid them forever?

Date men.

• I am actually bisexual is the funny thing but I don't date men I like them as friends or fuckfriends

• The first part of your question has nothing to do with everything else except to brag. If you want to avoid virgins. Get someone to fk her and done. Ez

• Just tell them this:
    "I'm a baby with no work ethic that gets money from mommy and daddy, but if you're a virgin go away".

• hahaha that would actually work too

• I'm not just into women but it's hard to get good dick in Utah

• The best way is to point them out to friends that are interested in virgin women and have them hook you up with sluts

• tell them this man , " im a type who sleep with women and have a one night stand. but girl you're a virgin and i dont wanna be the one who spoils you and you shouldn't spoil yourself. wait for the one and ill tell you this , it's worth the wait " and i swear to god that she would understands you.

• You smell that?

• I can smell bullshit a mile away

• It's not bullshit I live in Utah

• Been here since I left college most women are virgins my age that are not married I'm. It bullshitting you come here!

• Sure, pal

• You're looking to settle down but you don't want a virgin?

what.

• You are looking to settle down and you don't want virgins? The fuck?

• whats wrong with virgins?

• Post a My Take on how pure girls can avoid rich douches who just wanna phuck.

• nice try troll -_-