Would it be creepy?

so let's just say I go out by myself to have a couple beers after work. in walks a couple cute women and they sit down at a table. I get up walk over say hi start having a conversation with them? would that be weird or creepy doing it solo without a wingman?

Most Helpful Girl

• it does sound kinda creepy. almost like the guy is desperate. just imagine it the other way round. you and a guy friend hanging out and a girl comes over and just starts talking to you. sure you might enjoy it but something in the back of your mind tells you she's a slut.

• if they give signals for you to come over, for example keep on looking at you etc then it's a good chance it's ok. the worst scenario they get up and leave the place so choice is yours really

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on whether you are good looking or not. If you are handsome then it's ok. If not then it's creepy. That's just the way it is.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. If they were receptive to you chatting with them I don't see any problem.

• Actually having a wingman makes it more intimidating

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!