Would it be creepy?

so let's just say I go out by myself to have a couple beers after work. in walks a couple cute women and they sit down at a table. I get up walk over say hi start having a conversation with them? would that be weird or creepy doing it solo without a wingman?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• it does sound kinda creepy. almost like the guy is desperate. just imagine it the other way round. you and a guy friend hanging out and a girl comes over and just starts talking to you. sure you might enjoy it but something in the back of your mind tells you she's a slut.

• if they give signals for you to come over, for example keep on looking at you etc then it's a good chance it's ok. the worst scenario they get up and leave the place so choice is yours really

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on whether you are good looking or not. If you are handsome then it's ok. If not then it's creepy. That's just the way it is.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. If they were receptive to you chatting with them I don't see any problem.

• Actually having a wingman makes it more intimidating

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!