Do you assume really, really hot guys have a bunch of girls after them all the time?

If so, do most other girls feel that way too? And why?

139

Most Helpful Guy

• The scales are tipped oddly

- Women below average get a lot of sex and mostly only sex
    - Women above average get love and sex
    - 10/10 women get constant attention

- below average guys to average, don't get much attention
    THIS IS WHERE THE SCALE TIPS TO FAVOUR MEN BY A LOT
    - above average and 10/10 men get floods and floods of women. Sexual and relationship. It's Usually the same guys getting different girls

Most Helpful Girl

• No. And if he does and I want him it doesn't matter my guy and I were friends at first and it was cool we used to go out and lots of people would flirt with us and he's a guy who can walk in a room and get attention but half the time he didn't even care which is what's awesome typically attractive people do have a lot of buyers but the price is high ya know

• What types of attention would he get when he walked in? Would girls immediately start checking him out or what?

• Girls like to look at him even now if we are not holding hands down will come up to him and flirt before they would give him their snaps or numbers Weirdest situation was two of my friends who he wasn't sleeping with had a fight over him because one had his number in their phone with a heart I don't mind any of this I make fun of him about it sometimes he hates when I call him pretty but the man is pretty I love how other people look at him because it's like a won a prize my favorite person is my Friend let's call her Ruby he came to her gym (She's a personal trainer) to work out and she was all like "OMG he's beautiful he's majestic like a damn lion" and I'm like a lion? Is it the hair? And she is like no his eyes those cheek bones those dimples he's so in shape and I'm like "Yep he's pretty" only bad thing is his ex We have been together four years married for 7 months and she's obsessive she thinks he's too cute to me and I think he's Gona give me a cute baby one of these days

What Guys Said 8

• I've seen it myself. I'm in a group with a bunch of girls... and they are all rating the hottest men and thinking about going up to them etc. On 'love island' they have really attractive men and they all admitted to sleeping with 300-500 different women... if that doesn't back this up i dont know what will.

• What do they rate the men like?

• These guys are 8-9/10. A few are models. The rest are just very good looking. They are also in good shape. One of them said women throw themselves naked into bed with him... i don't doubt it.

• Here is one of them...
      www.thesun.co.uk/.../
      98% success rate... i wonder how many of those had boyfriends..

• Yeah, unless they are really anti-social.

• Girls tend to make themselves much more available for men they are attracted to.

• Being hot may be an advantage but i think having bunch of girls after you is about social skills more than look. an average looking guy can have better relations with females than a handsome guy by means of his social skills.

• naah
    i dont have time to think about that

• Yup I do, unless they are VERY socially inept

• Yes generally speaking I would imagine that most guys who girls think are hot do

• well i am somehow hot to women... and they do ask me out. Although i am a player and just get sex and break up

What Girls Said 12

• Usually i tend to walk away from womanizers like that, because they are not worth my time, but yeah, usually a lot of hungry girls are after good looking guys and it's a classic.

And usually that HOT guy is ALWAYS ALWAYS somebody that doesn't give a Fly about him. lol
    ANOTHER CLASSIC
    bang

<3

• Why do you assume he's a player? Like if the guy is drop dead gorgeous he's automatically a womanizer?

• Yes. They might not get hit on everytine they step out the door. But hotter people get approached more often for sure. That also depends on how often they leave their house and do social things of course

• Well not really because everyone finds someone else hot mostly the guys I find hot my friends don't like haha

• Yes.

• So you also assume they're experienced in bed?

• Why?

• Just because you have people tripping over themselves to be with you doesn't mean you're experienced.

I have quite a few dudes who always try to hit me up n such and I've only been with two dudes

• Yes and no.. same with hot girls

• Never ever assume.

• To an extent. Although as long as he doesn't rub it in my face, I don't care. If he does, I make fun of him for it.

• yea hahah
    it usually shows in their attitude though

• I'd assume that a super attractive guy has many girls going after him, yes. It just common sense. If you see a hot guy, you go after him, am I right? But guys can be very close minded and don't see it this way. So just because he has girls after him, doesn't mean he's after them.

• So do you think he's had a bunch of gfs in the past?

And what would make you think he's into a bunch of girls at one time vs not being into any of the girls who are after him?

• Yes I always assume that

• Absolutely. That is my first instinct. I never, ever approach a super good-looking man; never said it was a good thing, as I definitely see it is a character flaw, but I feel like a lot of women are like that.

• no I don't assume that