Do you want to date a girl who is still a virgin and planning to lose it after marriage?

It's due to religion and culture
  • Yes
  • No

824

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a virgin myself, I think I could have. I did not know sex could be so magical and amazing when I'm with the right partner. Ignorance is bliss.

With my first girlfriend I waited a good while (months, not until marriage though) until we slept together. And I thought that was amazing, hot and horny, because I didn't have any standard of comparison. I wanted to marry her but moving and long distance made us drift apart.

Then I met my fifth girlfriend and sex with her was different. I didn't even think I loved her at first, we had sex just on the third date or so. But there was this magnetic energy where I couldn't keep her hands off her and she couldn't keep her hands off me, and we felt so connected in the bedroom. I didn't know sex could be like that. After I experienced that, there was no way I'd gamble marrying a girl until I knew we could have that kind of magic together when things really heated up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But there was this magnetic energy where I couldn't keep her [/my] hands off her and she couldn't keep her hands off me [...]

I realized at that point that all the former girlfriends I had were like "crushes". I loved and cared for them in a friendly way, but not the steamy and romantic kind of way that I loved my fifth. That didn't work out and since then I slept with more girls where sex was just hot and horny until I met another woman who had that same effect on me as my fifth girlfriend. I made sure to marry her.

• I actually think society was better when people waited until marriage to have sex. It placed a heavy emphasis on the nuclear family, of raising kids, and generally avoiding divorce at all costs. Sometimes I think it might have come at some cost to the couple being very passionate, but overall I think society was better that way. It's hard to maintain that approach these days though. We're in this sexual revolution, and that combined with birth control has changed all the rules. I still respect those like you who maintain the tradition though.

• To me it would make sense for society to come up with some fashionable accessory to indicate that you subscribe to this belief of abstinence before marriage. It would help you identify which guys share the same beliefs as you do right away. I think that would help a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be an immediate no for me. I don't believe in the whole "sex after marriage" thing due to complications and my personal beliefs, I'm not religious nor bound by any strict cultural "rules" sort of speak. I wouldn't be a good match for someone who is like that since I oppose basically everything they believe in.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE