Do you want to date a girl who is still a virgin and planning to lose it after marriage?

It's due to religion and culture

• Yes
    70%(45)66%(93)Vote62%(48)
  • No
    30%(19)34%(48)Vote38%(29)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I will only date that type of girl.

• But does that mean you'll not have sex with her?

• Sex only when we're married.

• I respect that & i just i wish to find someone like you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be an immediate no for me. I don't believe in the whole "sex after marriage" thing due to complications and my personal beliefs, I'm not religious nor bound by any strict cultural "rules" sort of speak. I wouldn't be a good match for someone who is like that since I oppose basically everything they believe in.

What Guys Said 23

• When I was a virgin myself, I think I could have. I did not know sex could be so magical and amazing when I'm with the right partner. Ignorance is bliss.

With my first girlfriend I waited a good while (months, not until marriage though) until we slept together. And I thought that was amazing, hot and horny, because I didn't have any standard of comparison. I wanted to marry her but moving and long distance made us drift apart.

Then I met my fifth girlfriend and sex with her was different. I didn't even think I loved her at first, we had sex just on the third date or so. But there was this magnetic energy where I couldn't keep her hands off her and she couldn't keep her hands off me, and we felt so connected in the bedroom. I didn't know sex could be like that. After I experienced that, there was no way I'd gamble marrying a girl until I knew we could have that kind of magic together when things really heated up.

• But there was this magnetic energy where I couldn't keep her [/my] hands off her and she couldn't keep her hands off me [...]

I realized at that point that all the former girlfriends I had were like "crushes". I loved and cared for them in a friendly way, but not the steamy and romantic kind of way that I loved my fifth. That didn't work out and since then I slept with more girls where sex was just hot and horny until I met another woman who had that same effect on me as my fifth girlfriend. I made sure to marry her.

• I actually think society was better when people waited until marriage to have sex. It placed a heavy emphasis on the nuclear family, of raising kids, and generally avoiding divorce at all costs. Sometimes I think it might have come at some cost to the couple being very passionate, but overall I think society was better that way. It's hard to maintain that approach these days though. We're in this sexual revolution, and that combined with birth control has changed all the rules. I still respect those like you who maintain the tradition though.

• To me it would make sense for society to come up with some fashionable accessory to indicate that you subscribe to this belief of abstinence before marriage. It would help you identify which guys share the same beliefs as you do right away. I think that would help a lot.

• Awwwwwwwwww Ill cuddle her all night long <3

But wait, why wait until marriage? 😍 we could wait until our kids go to college and THEN have sex for the first time 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Yes coz I am doing the same

• Thga only works if you plan to marry relatively soon. Otherwise you'll waste your precious years. Seen girls do the same and they honestly look miserable because they are now 28 and some 30 and they haven't found marriage and obviously no sex... they seriously have shitty personalities because of it

• Depends but yep I won't care if she's the type I've always wanted

• Yes, I do.

• Personally no, I think that marrying someone without knowing what your sexual chemistry will be like is too big of a risk.

• I would prefer to find out whether we are compatible or not first.

• Only under the specific circumstance of following that same conduct and marrying, otherwise, I don't think so.

• No, can't do that.

• Yeah sure, why not. As long as she respects my belief too (agnostic atheist)

• Sure. You're just dating anyways. I take her out a time or 2 to see if we were compatible. I'd wait for the right person.

• I'll enjoy that

• Nope, no way.

• well i woild date her if she's serious and you too as well , knowing that she'll lose it to you and you know tht you ain't getting rid of her.

• i'm doing the same. plus, i know it takes a strong individual to accomplish this.

• Yes it's difficult :-(

• The Bible says this world dominated be evil-it stands to reason then that no righteous will ever be easy.

• That's nice but it's certainly not necessary I'll take either

• Enough! There's no such thing as virginity!
    That's like saying someone who did never took drugs is a drugchin or something!

• i don't mind

• not fussed as long as its obvious they are straight

• NO, i don't think marriage is worth it and with all the crappy unfeminine women... no thank you. I rather fuck and dump women

• absolutely. I'm doing the same myself and will only marry that type of girl.

• Yeah. That's why I'm still one too

• Nice! I respect that :)

• Thanks πŸ™‚

What Girls Said 7

• I think a man should respect your choice, and i am sure there are many men who do.

Wish you the best luck <3

• I wouldn't want to date the guy version of that, but everyone has a preference. I've seen guys on here who say they're waiting for marriage as well, so they're out there!

• Guys who aren't willing to wait and respect a gals wishes aren't worth a gals time. Kinda question is that? πŸ˜‚ if a guy can't handle that, he's just not the one. Never settle for less!

• He might not be the one for her but maybe he is for another girl. Personally, I wouldn't be with the male version of the asker. I'm ok with waiting for the right time but not ''no sex till marriage''.

• Much less if it's for religious purposes. I'm not religious.

• You just need to find someone with the same values you do. there's really no point asking everyone this as the answe would be, yes they would have a problem with it. Unless of course they had the same beliefs

• If I was a guy I wouldn't mind that.

• I do not want to lose my virginity before I get married. Our culture and religion require it but I respect different thoughts😊

• Yes. Im happy that im not aloneπŸ˜‚

• wish I could find guy version of that girl

• These guys are out there and they're looking for a like minded woman.

• So are gold and precious gems.
      I hope you find one.

• @I-am-a-nobody Thank you!