Who said Looks don't matter to women?

In this century where women are so competitive , they want a good looking dude who is rich aswell so that she can show him off to her friends and relatives.

Women will date average guys but those average guys will never meet her friends or sisters , he will always be in the background and will get dumped when a good looking dude comes along.

Why are women so shallow?

• Yeah, looks matter to women as much as it matter to men.
    Vote A
  • Looks will come into play if both the dudes have same amount of confidence, humor, personality etc. Obviously, then she will chose the good looking dude.
    Vote B
  • No , looks don't matter at all to women.
    Vote C
  • Others ( i want to raise my own opinions )
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks are the first steps into starting a story, if you are not attracted by at LEAST something then there is no possibility.
    This is just a START to get a little closer, and the MAJOR step is getting to know each other, and to see if they both have same views and if they are compatible.

About MONEY? NO.. i don't give a damn if he is rich or not.. (check my posts about that my man earns less money than me and i don't care i still love him)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks matter to everyone, I wouldn't date a girl who I didn't think was attractive. I'm not rich but I look alright and I'm studying good shit so there's that. It just depends what type of person you are. Some girls want a handsome prince with intellect and loads of money, which is fine, if they're worthy in terms of being damn good looking themselves and they should have a brain too, otherwise those expectations are unrealistic and they'll only ever be a quick fuck and forget for a playa.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think my guys good looking but every other girl would say he's average, he also isn't rich and he's also met all my family. Not all women are shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, looks matter to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look matter to women but less than guys. Like if a guys have money even if he's not super attractive he ll have a hot girlfriend (Trump...)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• a girl wanting a hot guy is not shallow lol girls want a well rounded guy smart, makes money, makes her laugh, fun, good in bed, and good looking. its not like they expect all guys to be models but who what girl doesn't want a handsome guy?

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks matter. They're not the ONLY thing that matters, but they still matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody ever said that who wasn't bullshitting. You need to find your partner physically desirable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Compared to men, they aren't as picky about looks for relationships because they prioritize financial stability. However, for casual sex they care a lot and generally only hookup with guys who are more attractive than they are.

So most average guys can get relationship sex, but would have a harder time getting casual sex. And if an average guy settles down with an average girl its highly likely that the guys she hooked up with were more attractive than him on a purely physical level.

0|0
    1|0
  • Look at Axl Rose. Even though he is a bit feminine looking, you gotta admit he is beautiful. Hundreds of millions of girls went crazy about him, and would have given anything to be with him. Yet he couldn't get laid until he was 18. Because looks don't matter if you don't have game

0|0
    0|0