Do I not deserve a muscular guy because I don't work out?

• you don't
  • you do
Select a gender to cast your vote:

825

Most Helpful Guy

• By default you deserve your basic human rights, nothing more. Everything else you have to either work for or come across by chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• depend if you have a great body without working out they will go out with you if you doesn't have a great body they won't. It's not about working out or not it's just about the shape of your body.

• look at my avi. And I agree with you

• thanks 😙

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 24

• Yo don't deserve anyone. You work for it. Get out and talk to muscular guys, be nice and show them your personality. The fact that you don't work out may matter to some, but not to others.
    If you don't try, you won't get any guy. Don't go around life thinking you deserve stuff.

• I'm actually muscular and don't work out haha. But I intend on working out relatively soon :D.

I don't like muscular looking women, i like some thickness and soft. Better to grab

• I don't need her to be a gym nut or need it but I would like her to still be active. Not one of the girls that needs to sleep all day and has no discipline with food.

• You don't need to be sportive to date someone who is. If you're beautiful inside and out in a guy's eyes, you're good

• I wouldn't say you don't "deserve" one, but you probably won't have as much luck attracting one as your more athletic peers.

• If you keep yourself in shape without working out then I don't think most muscular guys care as long as they like you.

• naah
    thats bull, if you dont workout then it doesn't mean you shouldn't get a muscular guy. everyone deserves good

• i'm muscular and i wouldn't expect a girl to work out if had a slamming body from the get go without any work but i don't think a girl should get a sexy guy if she's lets her appearance go and didn't try to make an effort at the gym.

• Working out is about more than just being muscular. Why a guy would date a girk who doesn't work out is beyond me.

• Won't last if your the type to just sit around and be lazy.

• Just make yourself look as good as possible, u don't have to necessarily lift weights u silly girl!

• Nobody deserves a muscular guy. Deserves is a poor word choice. Makes you sound narcissistic and demanding. Nobody is entitled to anyone, except their spouse.

I work out. Don't care if my girl does so long as she's height/weight proportionate.

• You don't

• I have a question for you?

• Nope.

• Of course. Why not?

• Don't be silly. Not all guys who workout have such expectations.

Literally no one of note in my life worth of note does it. Quite the opposite, they are all a bunch lazy fucks haha. But i still love em

• yeah the first 'of note' wasn't supposed to be there >.>

• Absolutely ofc

• You deserve any guy you want because of that incredible ass!

• All yours xx

• I'm pretty muscular but I would prefer a girl who wasn't.

• most are asses anyway but since your going for looks you deserve the fuckboy

• Well if we're working hard to maintain a good body then why can't you? If you want a muscular guy

• Actually i would prefer if my girl didn't look muscular. Where i live the women gym and look so unfeminine... pathetic. You deserve anyone you want. I wish i could find a girl like you and not one of these manly women where i am from

• If your photos are legit, nobody cares if you work out.

What Girls Said 7

• It's not that you don't DESERVE one, it's that you won't have much in common probably.

Lifestyles are most likely too opposite of one another

• how my not working out stops him from working out?

• Boredom doesn't have shit to do with anything? Tf?

• you know about instagram, snapchat, gag and other social sites? I never get enough of spending my time online 👍

• You deserve whatever guy you treat the same way you want to be treated

• it s not about deserving
    usually sporty people like sporty people
    more in common, same attitude, same lifestyle
    at least that s the case for me. dude needs to be active

• Nah, it's not about deserving... but it's easier to be with someone as active as you because it's a nice thing to share, ya know? You have similar lifestyles.

• Lol just because someone has a sculpted body doesn't mean you don't "deserve" them, it just means they might prefer someone who works out like them, but some won't mind. I think as long as you're not overweight you've got a good chance.

• No one deserves anything

• You don't "deserve" anything in a relationship. It's supposed to be a person you really want to be with.