Why du guys run away from genuine ladies how have self worth?

I've liked this guy for a while. I told him I liked him and he told me that he really likes me too but sees us just as friends and that he doesn't want anything serious right now. Yet, he goes and flirts with another girl in my class. This girl is super mean and fake. She copies all my mannerisms even the way I dress. She's even pushed me down a set of stairs once and said it was by accident. I'm super hurt because I thought we had a connection. My question is why did he go after the girl with the bigger butt. With me he's serious and with her they flirt. He grabs her ass yet always wants to be around me to talk and laugh. He literally follows me. Also all his friends stare at me in class. All of them. I'm not the type to put up with drama. Also I feel like a guy like him doesn't deserve me anyway. But I still want him to know he hurt me. How do you think I should address the situation without causing a scene and should I still even be his friend or tell him to stop following me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont be his friend anymore. The association he keeps is negative and quite frankly you dont have to deal with that in your life. Its either he wants to be with you 100% without the flirting with other females. Its just that simple. You have to put your foot down. And there is no telling if he going bck to her telling her all the things u share with him. I would not trust a guy like that

What Guys Said 2

• It's like how some girls go for the wrong type of guy people only see the initial appeal and once it wears off they realize that they went fo the wrong person both guys and girls do this

• Stop talking to him, he's clearly too immature for a real relationship. There's no need to tell him, he knows what he did. Move on to someone else

What Girls Said 2

• You can't have a connection/chemistry with everyone. It's no one's fault

I doubt she's "copying" you, I think that's just your bitterness talking for now.

If you think he "doesn't deserve you" move on. Don't react or do anything.
    Let him make his choices and find someone who does like everything about you.
    Even if he was into you, you'd be with a guy you felt you were better than, and it should be like that.

• Boys go for mean girls
    men go for good girls
    boys turn to men when mean girls break their hearts