Girls, I don't understand, why the fuck are you lying girls?

I got the feeling you just block guys because you realize they told you the truth. So why?

For example a guy can tell you you're lying and if you're really lying you will block him then... So why?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe the female doesn't want to go through the hassle of going bck n forth. I know I personally wouldn't. So I usually block. No point in explaining myself to someone who is not even worth my time anyways. I try to avoid headaches.

• You mean than you don't like when a guy realises you're lying to him... So you block him then because of this?

• I haven't blocked anyone on here. Didn't even know you can

• Maybe because you didn't know you can... But now you know you can, will you do it in the future? That's the question...

• Yeah maybe!

• maybe yes.

• Well, it's also pretty annoying for people to say that you're lying when you're telling the truth.

• When you tell the truth, you just have to tell :

''I'm really tell the truth''...

You don't block the guy then... Or you're coward...

• And what if they continue saying that you're lying after you say that?

• They wouldn't... Anyway, just tell the truth... When you say the truth you don't need to block the person then... Because you know you tell the truth...