What do you consider cheating?

What do you think? I am Currently having an argument with my boyfriend about him always flirting with other chicks. He says that is just how he is. I have brought this up 4 times with him. I don't know what to do or think. What is exactly your definition of cheating?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting is cheating, anyone sort of romantic gesture is cheating, simply being friends is not cheating

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him. He is not going to stop and you will feel worse.

What Guys Said 4

• What a cop out! Just how he is? Sooner or later some other girl is going to say, "Yes please!" Then he really will cheat for real.

Even if he's not actually cheating at the moment, what he's doing isn't nice and is very disrespectful towards you.

Tell him to quit it or ship out so you can find a decent guy with a tad more respect!

• Get rid of this guy. Playboy Party Peter. He's outta here... NO guy, if he's serious about a girl, goes around flaunting himself for public consumption as a Hollywood Heartthrob, if he's really just about that girl. It is what it is.

• define "flirting"?
    (being nice and gallant to other peoples isn't flirting)

is his dick or any part of his body in direct consented contact with someone else's genitals?

yes: bail out
    no: it's time to stop and chill, for real

• kissing or having any kind of sexual intercourse with someone else

What Girls Said 6

• Regardless of whether it's cheating or not, it shows a clear lack of respect for your partner if you continue to engage in a behaviour that they've repeatedly said bothers you.

Cheating or not, your boyfriend is being a dick and careless with your feelings.

• If you wouldn't say/do it in front of your SO then it's probably not rooted in honesty.

• If it bothers you.. break up. Simple stop running in circles me personally I'm from LA what I take as simple conversation people see as flirting I think cheating is anything you don't want your partner to know about speaking sexually or being physically involved

• flirting is cheating in my opinion
    It's different if both partners agree that flirting is no big deal
    otherwise it is

• I consider flirting cheating.

• Flirting can be