A question for the guys, girls can answer too. Has this ever happened to you?

So I used to be one of those guys who never really got much action with women. I worked on myself over the past few years and I've seen improvements. 2016 was a really good year for me in terms of attracting girls. I was approaching girls, I was getting numbers, I was going on dates, I was getting laid. I even had women approaching me on occassions. I was noticing women checking me out. Not bragging or anything.

However, 2017 has started off extremely slow and the whole of January I had 0% success. It was a dry month and, to make things worse, I see a repeat coming for this month.

My question is, have you ever gone from 0% success rate, to a high success rate, to 0% again? What gives? Why is this happening?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn, ONE whole dry month... What a tragedy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• it all about confidence.

• I've gone from 0% success rate to 0% success rate every second of my life.

• Kind of, I went from high success, to 0 success, then to high again, then to 0, then to high lol

• Women are like buses.

• Only when i stop putting in the work.