If a guy says goodbye in texting because of an argument is it really a break up?

Plus I accidentally texted him too much we've been dating for a month in a half. I didn't mean too. I started to jump to conclusions about something. This is Day.2 of no contact. What do y'all think? I have a quote as well. I'm gonna give him 5 days of no contact. Then I'll probably text him. I'm just so afraid it's over. He called me crazy because I think I was communicating too much, and he wasn't enough. I honestly didn't mean too. I apologized a lot. I feel like I lost him.

• It's a break up
  • It's not

44

Most Helpful Guy

• How did you "accidentally" text him too much? Aren't you responsible for your actions?

• Because we were in a argument

• It sounds like you are trying to avoid taking responsibility for your actions. How did a text get sent "by accident?" I suspect that taking responsibility for your actions is a significant part of this problem.

• I'm not avoiding it. The problem is, we aren't talking anymore. I was communicating too much and he wasn't enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably just doesn't want to talk to you and being clingy is a quick fast way to get dumped wait a bit send ONE text asking whats up but if he said you're too clingy and you super texted you may be getting dumped live and learn

• But if a guy really likes you, that shouldn't matter. I just BOUGHT HIM AN XBOX AND he's IGNORING ME

• You're old enough to know you can't buy love i had a guy but me a car and when I was sick of him I was sick of him and no one likes a clingy person it's suffocating and in some cases depressing

What Guys Said 3

• Call his bluff. Let him make the next move or that's it.

• Probably just got tired of arguing.

• most likely

What Girls Said 3

• Give him time to cool off. And what ever you do don't text him. I know it can be very hard, but you gotta allow him to miss you. And it will also help him think things more clearly.

• I hate those stupid quotes. It's so fake and gooey. Nobody is like that. We all have lives to live.

• It's not, that's just because of anger.