Why did he reject me?

Me and this guy have been spending time together for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company.

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her'

But then he said 'i hope you still want to hang out with me after tonight'

Why did he reject me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, you blew it! He made a move and you did nothing! You should have said, "I would like it if you kissed me!" You gave no signs you are interested. You could obviously tell you made him very nervous. Can you not see he is very shy?

What Girls Said 1

• He didn't reject you... he just doesn't want to rush anything, but he's obviously attracted to you if he wanted to kiss you.