Why did she reschedule when she didn't seem interested in me, and how to cancel?

There's this girl I find attractive in my class and I asked her out last week and we scheduled Wednesday yesterday. However, the day came and I had to mention it before she said anything, she wanted to rescheduled till next week on Monday and get coffee, which I complied. I noticed that she wasn't bummed out or excited for rescheduling, and didn't seem interested in me when I walked beside her, she would walk ahead of me and turn her head back to talk to me. I don't text her because I don't want to feel needy or clingy, plus she doesn't too. I'm thinking about canceling and moving on. How should I go about it, just text her and said, "Hey (Name), going to be busy after class, maybe another time."

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think it would be best to cancel and move on. I imagine that she would probably end up bailing on you again on Monday.

What Guys Said 1

• She is playing games with you. It's best to move on.