Does it seem like he likes me?

So I like this boy in my class and my History teacher is always picking on us saying that we will get married in a few years and my crush never says that we won't he just goes along with it. We are in all the same classes and he's always picking on me like if I get the answer wrong, but not like in a mean way. I sometimes catch him starring at me but I don't know if he likes me and I don't want to tell him that I like him because I'm afraid that he doesn't like me back. What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him when you're ready

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he actually likes you back, especially if you always feel that he's picking on you. He is trying to draw your attention. I think you should try talking to him more.

• I'm really considering talking to him. I just don't want it to be weird if he says no because I see him almost everyday

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about the possibility of a relationship. Ask him if he is interested and you'll have your answer. Good luck!!!