How do you feel when you get a crush?

I'm curious to see if it's the same feelings for both guys and girls, and what you would do about it?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• developing a crush happens without me realizing it and I find it extremely annoying. I end up getting shy and nervous around her. If people I am friends with are around when she's by me I calm down and go back to normal but I end up ignoring her. I just don't have the confidence in myself and I'm not at a point in my life where I can pursue someone. I have my own problems to solve before I can care for another human being.

Most Helpful Girl

• it hate getting crushes. people say it feels like butterflies. well there's a reason insescts ain't supposed to be in there. I don't know maybe it's just me

What Guys Said 2

• My heart feels funny I wanna hold her omg, why haven't you kissed me, hey wanna have lunch together and maybe make babies.

• You think about them you wanna be around them you want to impress them

What Girls Said 1

• You get giddy, butterflies when you think about them, see them, hear their name. You're heart starts pumping really fast if you're around them because your nervous and like them so much.