Girls, Ladies when you get a message on a dating site from a guy what sort of things determine if you respond to or skip it?

When you get that first message from a guy on a dating site what makes you say "hey Im going to respond to this guy"

3

What Girls Said 3

• I look at the guys pictures, his bio, age, I honestly look at everything to determine If I am going to talk to him or not.

• If you took specific time to mention something in their profile that you find interesting or have in common, and add a little humor, that's great! Being funny is a super plus. However, I've also had people go through my profile bullet by bullet and they end up writing novels, so that's no good either. And if it's some generic "hey" or something sexual, that's an automatic no for me. I also never respond if guys have mirror selfies of their abs at the gym. To me it seems kind of conceited. But that's just me. Say something funny, tailored to them, with a wink emoji or something, and you're golden.

• If they sound interesting on their profile. And. if the message isn't automatically pervy