I'm not sure if I should keep talking to her. Should I see where it goes from here?

Last Monday I was texting this girl I've been talking to for a while and she said she wasn't really ready for a relationship because she just got out of a long term relationship a few months ago. She said she would but she feels she is not ready at the moment. We still kinda keep in touch but when Saturday rolled around she started texting me first, double replying, and started writing long meaningful messages and keep it up this whole week. So this Monday I showed her a trailer to a movie and she was like omg I wanna go see this so I said would she like to go with me and her answer was "yes I was just thinking that we should". We are supposed to go next week. Did her interest change this week and should I keep investing my time into her. We talk 24/7 and have everything in common.

10

What Girls Said 1

• it seems like things are going good. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship so maybe not try and push for one. Don't pressure her into it or else you'll make her leave. I say go to the movies just talk to her get to know her better maybe do a few more things with her and then ask her how she feels about relationships and what not then.

What Guys Said 0