He's ghosting me for no reason?

k so a while back I started going to the gym and a really attractive guy there asked me out. we started talking a lot, and went on a date. At first it seemed alright, and at the end of it he gave me a hug and asked if we could do it again sometime. That was the last I've heard of him. I think he deleted me off of social media too. I'm an alright date, I'm not too needy, I've even been told I'm too emotionally detached sometimes. Would you guys know why he would be ghosting me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm too emotionally detached "

Maybe you lack presence/you're boring. Guys dont feel a connection

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he didn't think you guys were compatible enough.

What Guys Said 4

• Could you give more detail? Kinda hard to tell based on what u said. Did u guys text? if so who sent the last text and was it an obv attempt to start a convo or engage the other... guys often stop because the girl is not reciprocating (aka being open).. or feeling hot/cold detachment from girl.. that could be like as simple as the girl never initiates convo.. and he feels he has to work too hard for you.

• Maybe he didn't feel a connection during the date. Being emotionally detached is bad, because what you want in a date is to spark some feelings in the guy.

• There's no such thing as ghosting. Girls made that up for fun.

• so do you have a better word for it then?

• girls prefer a guy who is more of a dick than a guy who's a total pussy.
      All double entendre is intended.

• I prefer a good balance of both

• what's ghosting?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!