Have you ever found your SO has a dealbreaker later on into a relationship?

My caucasian girl friend recently found out how much of a racist her caucasian boyfriend of 2 weeks was. She dumped that terrible asshole immediately (in a VERY savage way, loved it) but wasted 2 entire weeks with a breathing piece of trash.

I think black women are lucky in the sense that we don't have to deal with dating antiblack racists like some white/asian women have to deal with. Because racists avoid us, we don't have to avoid them lolol

So... ever found out a dealbreaker later on into your relationship? Gimme dem stories 🤗

• Yeah.. holy shit 😂
  • Nah 😚
  • Relationship virgs click here
    Vote C
Tf is this picture in my shit, it's not even relevant

1523

Most Helpful Guy

• Caucasian lol
    Wait... but aren't you exposed to dating antiwhite/antiasian/antinative/... racist men? xD

The only ex who had a deal breaker (which was part of why I broke up), was that she wasn't very bright. I realized when one day she told me she thought Spain was in S. America... HAHAHAHA she was super nice, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I found out he was dead set against marriage about a year in. Wouldn't even consider it under any circumstances. It's quite a big "dealbreaker" thing for me. My boyfriend is scared of it but I think he's coming around to the idea the more he thinks about it lol. At least he would be willing to compromise. I'm not that bothered about a fancy wedding I just want to say that I'm his and he is mine. Honestly, sometimes I think I'd actually be happier just signing a piece of paper, can't deal with people looking at me.

• That's what I did. I just had me my husband and our children There lol. Only cost 50 bucks lmao

What Guys Said 22

• Yeah I found out later on that one of my exes was manipulative and controlling. It was hard to tell at first but I learned later to escape.

Also I want to add something relating to what you said about black women not having to deal with dating racists because they would avoid you. There are racists who heavily sexualize women outside of their race and would use them just for sex. They may show interest but it's really all bullshit. They won't think anything of you beyond wanting to hook up. You're right that they won't want a relationship but it's still something to look out for because they can date temporarily.

• What kind of things did she do that were manipulative and controlling so I know for the future

• Only 2 weeks your lucky... try 2 years... /sigh

• Nope, luckily not

"Because racists avoid us"

There are plenty of black racists

• Gag "improving" your post. Had that shit happen too. Hate it, if I want a pic I'll put one inside myself

• You'd be surprised how many 'racist' situations exist that are simply cloaked due to either mainstream acceptance such as dating 'preferences' or simply situations you can't control but we tend to exercise these almost daily, subconsciously or conciously

Everything from religious segregations to ethnic diversity. Everything is cool if everyone loves each other and sings a song... But we all know that's not the case

• I am a relationship virg 😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Yeah. I was with a girl who broke up with me when she found out I'm an atheist. Another girl didn't want kids, then changed her mind later on.

• Nah, our dealbreaker came up right away - in the form of an ocean.

• No dealbreaker's for me.

• Caucasian? Triggered!

• I'm curious about what he did that was racist. Considering breathing while white is racist nowadays.

• It's just a matter of identifying or determining something as offensive, doesn't matter which race you are there are racist fucks everywhere.
    Yeah, my deal breaker was that I would have to be tested constantly by her, and thusly we are no more.

• Yeah. Found out my wife was a total sociopath after we got married. It was a nightmare beyond comprehension. If you want details message me. Stuff is way to personal and insane to share in a more public setting.

• You really think black people aren't just as racist?

• At this point, a dealbreaker doesn't exist, it's more like a compromise.

• I look white, hate black people, and have dated black girls. They just think I'm talking about the ghetto ones when I go on racist rants.
    I'm always finding myself in some bs.

• Yeah, I found out she was imaginary. I only put up with that bullshit for a month.

How'd she dump him?

• I don't know about anyone else but black girls looks dope 😍

• lol 2 weeks

• Yeah a bitch that tries to frame me and put me in jail is really a deal breaker smh

• What if you found someone who is a racist against whites, or Asians, etc.

• Found out one ex of mine was a bisexual. Learned this 6 months into the relationship... then, some time later.. found out she was talking to another woman... Needless to say.. she was gone fast.

• Do you want the deal breaker to be about the person specifically? Can it be about their family for example?

• Well one of the deal breakers was there was culture conflicts/disagreements with this Chinese girl I was dating. We argued all the time because of it

• It only lasted 3 months and we broke it off, but we literally argued about race or culture half of the time and the other half was just her bullcrap. So yeah it was a deal breaker, intolerance and her attitude.

What Girls Said 14

• There were some things about my relationship with my ex that I'm now realizing should have been dealbreakers. But I didn't fully realize it until after we broke up for seemingly unrelated reasons (though they may have been the underlying reasons).

• Found out that my ex was becoming abusive after a year of dating him, kind of glad that I left just in case. The way he was acting I didn't want to trust it.

• well you can never fully know a person and certainly dating they are essentially strangers, plus people change. deal breakers pop up during the time you send together im sure.

• Yeah, I found out after dating for a month my cool, "easy-going" boyfriend was controlling, manipulative, and hated white people. Unluckily for me, I'm white.

Needless to say, it didn't last long.

• Recently while discussing the topic of marriage, my boyfriend said that me taking his last name after marriage is a deal breaker. His wife must have his last name. I've always liked the idea of keeping my last name in marriage, so I gotta think about this one..

• Find a beta male, he won't mind your idiotic protest or kids asking why mom has a different last name.

• No, don't worry. You won't have to worry about a family, but if you do have kids they will certainly have your last name since no guy would marry such a nut case

• @suckitbe Lol, whatever dude. I'm not going to argue with some guy trying to pick fights on gag

• My ex was really cool and really nice to me, and then he ended up being a pervy racist show off asshole. He's v nice to me and is an amazing boyfriend just he's really mean with other people and my friends as well.

• Yes my first boyfriend hated dogs... Lmao relationship only lasted 2 days.

• Yup, but i found out his one year, engagement ring, and a baby later... smh

• One was obsessed with his ex boyfriend and one dated 3 girls at different times in our relationship

• Two weeks isn't long at all maybe when you're a teen but that's basically a blink and umm no someone can be anti black male or be racist against whites Hispanics or Asian's systematically blacks get nothing from being racist but there are still some that are

• Nah.
    I mean, things have upset me. But nothing was ever a deal breaker.

• breaking up with someone just because they dislike some race? 😴😴

• I found out that he was a player

• *lifts head from a book*
    Oh, did you say something? '-'
    Mum said to focus on my books, and not on boys. .-.
    But then again, who cares? I check out guys delay. xD
    I don't have a SO, unfortunately. Trying to be an innocent daughter, and not date guys. She never said I couldn't look at them, sooooo...('-' )
    Trust me, the innocence is not going to last. *cough, cough* ( '-')

• Daily*
      This phone, seriously. It needs help. -.-