DOES THIS ANNOY ANYONE ELSE?

So I was on Facebook scrolling through my timeline when I came across a post by this guy , he stated that a girl who've had sex with more than three guys is a hoe YET guys can have sex with as many girls as they want and they are NOT considered hoes. He also said that a girl with 2+ kids doesn't deserve to build with another guy YET this guy has three children already BUT doesn't have a relationship with any of the mothers and constantly post about wanting a loyal girlfriend who he can give his all to 🙄

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The planet is populated with a considerable umber of idiots. Get accustomed to it and stop worrying about what idiots think or say.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Welcome to the world of double standards. Girls are supposed to do what they're told, but guys have to have a lot of sex partners to be manly.

Those two things can't both logically be true in a society!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypocrisy at it's finest. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • catfishs and CAPSLOCK questions annoy me yea

1|0
    1|0
  • he seems like a douchebag. seems like he got hurt in the past and now taking it out on all that is a girl. or he is hunting...

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like an idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • he must be some dumbass

0|0
    0|0
  • yea definiely

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy is off he's meds talking all crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously he has no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • shut up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Thats just nuts man~ i wonder why people do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well hypocrite much..

0|0
    0|0
  • On one hand it's irking on another I don't give a shinning fuck I wouldn't date a loser like that anyway so F anyone who slut shames

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you triggered? Do you need a safe space?

0|0
    0|0
  • shut up feminist!

yes it annoys the hell out of me but I don't think this shit will ever end. 🙄

0|0
    0|0