DO Women Need Men Anymore?

I heard in an Onision video, where he makes fun of MGTOW, that two women an combine their eggs and create their own life and men are no longer needed. Does that mean I should just stick with my mare instead? I'm not trolling I swear, I ma genuinely in fear.

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, women don't need men any more. For anything besides money (80+ of net wealth generated), protection (99% of armed forces and law enforcement personnel), government (90% of politicians), construction (95% of builders, architects, surveyors and maintenance crews) and infrastructure (95% of electricians, plumbers, road workers, sewage workers etc). If they're willing to live without all of that, and to either remove themselves from this almost wholly male-built, male-reliant society to live in female communes, or to step up and contribute themselves (in other ways besides staffing the non-essential services sector), then yes, women don't need men any more. But the thing is, by the same token, men have never needed women, period. Because men don't need to have babies, or to make babies- that's women's biological imperative. And even if we did, the exact same technology proposed to combine two women's genetic material and create babies can also be used to combine to men's genetic material and create a baby in the exact same manner- create artificial wombs, or use animals (like your mare) as surrogates to incubate the embryo, and by the same token, it's the weaker sex of women who are no longer needed, not men. We sure as hell never relied upon them to do anything for us as men; and since the invention of formulated milk almost a century ago now, we don't even need them to breastfeed us as infants any more. And as for the one and only thing we ever 'needed' from women as men, sex, we can get that from virtually anything, including our own hands. And the average woman's pussy has never been so cheap, obsolete or devalued as it is now, in the entirety of human history.

• www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...n-egg-skin-two-men.html So really, there's no need to worry or be afraid at all. This emerging, now confirmed genetic technology development, which enables any two individuals on the planet to conceive children by having their skin stem cells combined together in a lab, renders the entirety of the female gender redundant and obsolete to us, not the other way round. After all, what else are women better than men at, besides sex, having babies, raising babies and educating children? Nothing. I rest my case.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes? I need a man. I want a family, a traditional family. I don't want kids on my own, I want a loving man to raise them with and share those things with. I want to make kids out of love not in a test tube or whatever.

I want the closeness and intimacy too. Someone to snuggle with at night and be there when I wake up. I don't see women that way lol so I'm afraid I do need a man.

Also, I don't want to sound like a stereotypical girl but I'm weak AF. I need a guy to open things for me :( I have to use my teeth to open bottles and everyone makes fun of me for it :(

• Um I want men and REAL dick in my life, thank you very much. Im not a lesbian.

• I thought what to answer,
    time changed, women don't need men as they did in the past and that's good.
    In the middle ages, women weren't with men because of love, they either needed protection or shelter and money. They needed men to survive, literally.

Today we are with men because we want and love them. I don't want to say that I need men but I can't say that I don't need them either. Of course we can live without having men on our side, but this life wouldn't be as good as a life shared with a man.
    So... No you shouldn't stick with your mare haha
    Guys, women love and want you, it means they still need you.

• Relax, most women want men, you don't need to be in fear. And yes, they need a man if they want children of themelves. And the best way to raise children is a woman and a man, married and that love each other and will stay together for as long as possible.

• I need my husband very much so. I am sure many other women feel the same.

• I need men. Fuck these new aged women who think they don't.

• No I love men..

• Lol yeaaa, I want men.

• I need men period

• If 2 eggs are combined there will be no 'y' chromosomes wth ewwwww

• Some woman don't need men just like some men don't need women...

MTGOW is a great example since they walked away from women... a lot of women are realizing they can do thigns on their own as well but neither one is the majority.

What Guys Said 9

• It is essential for a male sperm to fertilise a female egg to reproduce the species.
    Obviously, these days a woman can get pregnant without intercourse, but it still requires male sperm to fertilise her egg, even if it is done in a test tube.
    Unfortunately you cannot get your girlfriend pregnant anyway, however much you try, your sperm will not fertilise any other females egg, unless they are human, it cannot work with an equine egg! ... lol

• This was invalid when you said you were listening to Onision

• Yes. They won't have all the technology to do that stuff without the genius of men

• One guy is enough to keep a whole village pregnant

• if women dont need men any more they might see the truth
    they hate themselves

• Needing? Nobody needs anyone.

• It's not true. They still can't do that yet.

• How else will they survive being around other women?

• They don't need a man, but they want one. They probably just aren't interested in you