What age do you think it's best to settle down and have kids?

175

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally, I hope to marry at 23/24 and start a family right away. Im ready and want all of this way before I turn 30

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 30+

What Girls Said 16

• Like 34ish

• Whenever you feel ready to I guess and you're financially stable. I think it's different for everyone. Ideally, I want to have my first kid before I'm 30 but I dunno if that will actually happen lol. My boyfriend is 4 years older (26, turning 27 in May) and he's only just started even thinking about it. A few years ago he said he never wanted kids and couldn't see himself being a good Dad. Now he's older, more mature, ready to settle down and he's decided that it's something he wants one day. He's still not "ready" but he's getting there. It's just different for everyone.

• 28-35 I think

• I think that I would like for us to at least have a child within the next 10 years, though marriage could always come later.

• When you are ready and can support them

• I want to start at 26.

• 24 years old or at least almost done with college, but if in HS then at least you have a career that you are pursuing and you seem independent enough to have a mature serious relationship then go for it...

• I feel like most people say 25. But I feel like 30 - 35 is a good place to start.

• I dont have the slightest idea cause Im pass over 40 and im still single never married no kids, anything

• My plan is to start baby making at 29 so hopefully i have my first kid by 30 and last kid by 35. I would say a bit earlier but my plans got slightly screwed.

• it's different for everyone. Probably should do it when you are ready mentally and financially

• I guess Im not ready either mentally or financially cause Im still single no kids and never married before and im pass 40

• you sure you're not ready or are you scared?

• I even have found a guy to even date with

• welllll I've grown up thinking that 30-34 is best to settle down, however I'm trying to get out of this mindset. The best time is when you feel ready! No matter what age :D

• 24 years a good age

• I'd say 25 ideally

• I don't understand people in here who said "when you are ready"
    If you wanna be a single dad using sorrogate mom, yes when you are ready.
    But real life is different.
    When you and your partner are ready. Maybe she won't be ready forever and maybe you won't be ready forever. There's no right time.

• When your ready. That age is different for everyone... is seems more like very late 20's for most people these days.

What Guys Said 4

• um 30+

• Probably around 45. That's the modern thing to do

• 25 35 in between there.

• Whenever we're both financially stable. 25-28 maybe, hopefully.