What age do you think it's best to settle down and have kids?

175

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you feel ready to I guess and you're financially stable. I think it's different for everyone. Ideally, I want to have my first kid before I'm 30 but I dunno if that will actually happen lol. My boyfriend is 4 years older (26, turning 27 in May) and he's only just started even thinking about it. A few years ago he said he never wanted kids and couldn't see himself being a good Dad. Now he's older, more mature, ready to settle down and he's decided that it's something he wants one day. He's still not "ready" but he's getting there. It's just different for everyone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever we're both financially stable. 25-28 maybe, hopefully.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE