What's your ideal girl/guy?

Just curious :) Height, eye color, hair color, personality, etc.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who is truly beautiful. Inside and out. Someone who can hold their own or doesn't need anyone for anything. Someone who doesn't depend on others. Someone who is smart. Someone who is kind and knows how to have a good time. Someone who doesn't care about what everyone else thinks. Someone who takes care of themselves. Someone who gets along with everyone. Someone who keeps it real. Someone that lives there life to the fullest. Someone who has their own sense of style. Someone who is themselves

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Must be human. Must be male. Must be kind and open and accepting. Blue eyes are a plus.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I never had such ideals. But my ideal is my girlfriend of six years.
    -5'6
    -Green-eyed
    -Blonde

Shy but with a very strong character. Hard-working. Independent. Dirty minded. Rock N Roll. Nut. Funny. Romantic. Honest. Loyal. Understanding. Passionate etc. . ..

1|0
    0|0
  • Height: Ca. 175 - 185
    Eye color: (Dark) brown
    Hair color: Black or dark brown
    Skin: Clear, healthy and tan
    Body type: Fit

Personality: Kind, understanding, artistic, creative, funny, honest, loyal, polite, romantic.

2|0
    0|0
  • The girl I'm with. I'd describe her, but her beauty is only for me and for me only to admire.

5|0
    0|0
  • Height - anything up to 5' 3"
    Eye colour- not important
    Hair colour - not important
    Boobs - small
    Bum - small
    Body shape - slim
    Personality - most important of all! Just compatible with mine.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ok. Around my height or preferably shorter as I am 5'5. Not real thin or real big. Long Brown hair, hazel or Brown eyes. Ink is ok, piercings on... Assertive, confident, tenacious, knows how to stand up for herself, doesn't take any crap from nobody. Sweet caring compassionate, empathy. No smoking or drinking. I once found a woman like that, that had everything on this list but she won't have anything to do with me, hard life lesson to learn, put it that way

1|0
    0|0
  • About same height as me (6ft1"), dont care about eye color, cold hearted, vigilant, relentless, gym freak, gamer, horny.

1|0
    0|0
  • my height, blue or green eyes, blonde or brunette, caring/sweet and intelligent

3|0
    0|0
  • 5.4-6.0 HEIGHT
    Long hairs
    Good sense of humour
    Independent women
    And a girl with enough guts to make the first move

1|0
    0|0
  • @Nadzzz promised me that she'll find me an awesome girlfriend :P

2|0
    0|0
  • 5'5 light skin, hazel eyes, slim thick, natural curly hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl that is compatible with me
    I would go on slim or petite with small boobs

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I like guys of all race/ethnicities, but honestly ideal for me would be a black guy or mixed guy with green eyes. Its pretty rare but I do see a few at school from time to time. Unfortunately I just dont have any classes with any of them haha.

But I also would like the dude to have toned arms and nice firm pecs. A v-cut would be a bonus feature. As for abs, not necessary but preferably a flat tummy. A good height would be 5'7-6'2 (but 5'8 is ideal). Preferably shaved, low cut hairstyle. Hopefully no facial hair, but if any, I dont mind a nice trimmed goatee.

Personality:
    Fun-loving, goofy, corny, sweet, helpful, supportive... he can be any religion as long as he believes in God... hardworking, creative, faithful, romantic, loner, talkative, family-oriented

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...17ca37f13e.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9531b46cbc.jpg
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48eeb392649b.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...77bbacffa2.jpg
    ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/.../...-15.gif

Yeaaaa, they call em dream guy for a reason

2|0
    0|0
    • I actually love thick eyebrows on a guy. These guys have more facial hair than intended but they really pull it off. One of the guys has abs, but im trying to overlook that haha

• Just going to describe my boyfriend lol.

Height: ideally the "average" (5'8) or a little smaller. I'm only 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'3 lol. Honestly, it bothers me a little just because other people might think we look weird together, but I love it otherwise :D He loves how I have to tip toe for a kiss.

Eye color: Bluee

Hair color: Dark brown

Personality: Funny, childish, flirty, adventurous, cheeky. Someone who I can act like an idiot with. Someone who will say "jinx" if we say something at the same time. I remember the first time I played along and he thought it was hilarious. He makes me feel like a little kid again and then a silly school girl as well because I turn to mush around him. Then he's also the "alpha" guy who puts me in my place. Dominating basically. Especially with sex lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well, he sounds fantastic. Congratulations!
      How'd you guys meet?

• @ashleyrene Online lol. Through a mutual friend he had known for years and I met in college. Been friends for 4 years and never met up. Both had feelings for 2 years and we're both too scared to make a move xD eventually we both admitted we had feelings and we met up. Had the same amazing connection in person and less than a week later he asked me out.

• That's a neat story. I'm glad it ended up working out in the end. :)

• Height: 5'5 - 5'8 for girls, 5'7 - 5'11 for guys
    Eye colour: Brown
    Hair colour: Brown
    Body type: Average to a little chubby and pear shaped or hourglass for girls, slim to average for guys
    Personality: A little nerdy like me, likes gaming and reading and history so we have things in common, quiet but not necessarily shy, I like quiet confidence a lot, gentle and patient, is good at making me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Height/eye colour/hair colour I've no preference.

I like smart, funny, goofy, loyal, kind, romantic, nerds.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like bigger guys, my current boyfriend is 6"4', and stocky... I don't usually go for the super fit jock type though, because they tend to be jerks haha. but really looks aren't the most important. he has to have a sense of humor and not get offended easily. someone with the same values as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda bored so I'll answer
    Hair: any colour as long as natural
    Skin: sun friendly
    Eyes: light colored
    Height: a bit taller than me (nothing specific)
    Weight: dont mind if he's a little overweight but not into guys who are skinnier than me

Personality:
    - grownup, caring, a bit ambitious, honest, faithful, intelligent, sweet,

Hobbies
    Involving me: cooking, travelling, hiking, sex
    NNot involving me: dont really care as long as they're legal.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6' +, Lanky
    Red or Dark hair
    Light colored eyes
    Funny, Playful, Compassionate, Intelligent, Loyal, Confident, Nerdy

1|0
    0|0
  • He is busy with his business :((

I don't have ideal tbh but based on the guys I have liked so far, dark eyes, dark hair, kind, friendly, patient

1|0
    0|0
  • Height... 6'0-6'5
    Eye color... Any
    Hair color... Black or Brown
    Race... Black (dark or lightskin idc), Hispanic, Brazilian, Mixed
    Personality... Strong sense of humor, goofy and weird, adorably hyper, dominant, protective, athletic and takes care of himself
    College Educated/getting a degree
    Looking for a long term relationship, not hooking up

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty eyes (mainly shape)
    full cheeks
    heart-shaped face
    pouty lips on small mouth
    defined jawline
    medium long, wavy or touseled hair
    long neck
    broad shoulders and chest

cute
    sweet
    shy
    sensitive
    thoughtful
    affectionate
    loving

1|0
    0|0
  • goh I don't know. A gentleman

1|0
    0|0
  • Enjoyable, loyal, honest

1|0
    0|0
  • someone cute and shy..

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who is genuinely good towards people with no hidden agenda. I have never met such a person in my 25 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of these don't matter that much, but let's say light brown skin, green eyes and long dark brown hair, some facial hair. Tall, 5'11 and up, in average shape or slighty muscular, a bit hairy. Loyal, protective, honest, kind, a bit stubborn, sexy, funny and loves to cuddle.

1|0
    0|0