Does man show emotionless more than girl?

If you're dating with a guy and he's not into texting but prefer meeting and talk , what would you think about it? Is it too boring like he doesn't care about you or he just text you when he need?
And even if he text but he reply it real slow. I think that will make us irritated and even pissed off about that.
And when he's tired or into work , he just keep silence even when he's with you. How do you feel about that?
Feel like I'm not dating at all.
And when he said he doesn't let emotion control him and he doesn't want to think about relationship blah blah. Does that mean he was telling me that " just dating , not anything more than that !"
What should i do?
Even though he told me he likes me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• he is just interested in dating but sort of physical relationship, he is not interested in chatting mauch on phone because its nit giving him some pleasure but when you meet he gets to do all sort of stuff (assuming you guys get physical)

• Well I agree with it when you say about physical relationship. Whenever the atmosphere become sweeter and it completely different when he doesn't text me first.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be weird. Because if we are dating I expect you to share your life with me the same way I will share mine with you. And I don't mean open up about every single little thing. We're supposed to happy a mental and sexual connection is not like he's only gonna fuck me and ignore me when he don't need me

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he's not interested in you that much, and he's not looking for anything serious

What Girls Said 1

• he's not interested