I just bought him an Xbox and he's ignoring me?

I'm texting too much and he's not texting enough. He got mad at me called me crazy. But I recently just bought him an xbox. Now he's completely ignoring me, my boyfriend. I was communicating too much I guess. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• it's possible he's holed up playing video games. but he shouldn't be ignoring you though... wow some guys are so lame. I don't event get it.

you can let up on the texts and calls. he needs to contact you. if this behavior just started (after Xbox) then he's most likely paying games. but this shouldn't continue for more than two weeks.

now if you bought him the Xbox like a gift to keep him or to make things better between you two, that was the wrong move.

What Guys Said 4

• I hate too many texts. Just call him if you want to say something. Text flood is stupid. Anyways, you bought him an xbox, what did you expect? :p

• You bought him an xbox.. You're a legend

• just kick that asshole he don't know to treat a good girl 😬😡😡😡

• stop. just stop. let him come to you

What Girls Said 3

• Girl. You bought him an xbox. You should've known that you won't see him until he finishes all the videogames on the planet.

• You bought him an Xbox? Oh, boy. ( '-')
    You won't be hearing from him in a while. ('-' )

• Why'd you buy him an Xbox... you should have just kept it and played on it. Duh!