Whenever my boyfriend drives to my place, he would bring something?

I noticed that whenever he comes to my place unexpectedly, he would bring me something.. like food, lollipop or a drink (e. g. iced tea) ... why do you think he does this? do you guys think its weird or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I just shows he's thinking of you. A good guest will almost always bring something for the host. He's just being a gentleman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is cute, it shows he's thinking about you and wants to show that he is, just a thoughtful gesture!

What Guys Said 9

• Some people believe that if you go visiting someone else, you should bring at least a small gift. If you learn that from your parents when you are young, it becomes a habit.

• Is it only food or...
    It's completely normal l
    for a guy to get stuff for his girl he wants her to feel special. And like him more ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Guys are honest and stupid.
    Ironically I myself am a guy ๐Ÿ˜‚

• The way he expresses love (or one of them) is by giving gifts... possibly because he also likes to receive gifts. Try giving him something and see how he responds. make it small.

• He's into bringing a small gift whenever he comes over to visit someone. :-D

• Some people are taught to bring a gift when visiting someone else's home.
    It's not uncommon at all.

• He is being polite, also romantic. He is letting you know he is thinking of you even before he gets there. Sounds like he was brought up with manners. Uncomon these days.

• Cuz he likes you and he's a nice guy.

• Not weird , I think it's nice :)

• It's a nice gesture I don't think it's weird at all

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's a great gesture. I really appreciate that gesture in people in general. All of my friends bring something when they come to my place, I do the same when I go to theirs. I think it shows appreciation for being invited to a "sacred" place, that is, your home :)

• No its not weird, it's really thoughtful in my opinion.

• It's normal, it's called being polite. When you go in the house of someone you must bring something (food, drink, flower, etc...) What you want, it's just being polite.

• I just think that's romantic and he cares about u at least. He feels like he's obligated to give you simple things to make you happy and feel important.

• That's sweet, I usually have to call & hound my boyfriend to stop somewhere to pick me up something๐Ÿ™„

• I think it's very sweet. It shows that he is thinking about you.

• He's just being nice :) it shows he likes you and he wants to surprise you... Don't overthink it.

• He's just being thoughtful. Appreciate him ๐Ÿ˜Š

• He's being thoughtful. But every single time is a little extreme

• That's a good thing

• He does it to be nice, and it's sweet.

• I think he likes you and wants to bless you and make you happy. I do the same thing with my parents - I always come home with some type of gift whether it it is coffee or soup or cookies or brownies.

• He's being a considerate gentleman. If he also opens doors and If he pulls out your seat before you sit down at a dinner table it is not weird it Is something you should be admiring. The art of being a gentleman is truly dying out. Or he's hustling you hard and just wants to get laid knowing that being gentlemanly will get him there quicker...