Would you marry a girl who doesn't want kids?

• Yes
  • No

749

Most Helpful Guy

• I would. I'm someone who wants to just to live my life as relaxed and un-stressful as i am able too with a woman i'd deeply love.

Having kids would take that away from my life and also require spending a bullshit amount of money that i'd rather use on living a comfortable life with my SO.

I'm only 18 so this thought process could change in the future. Such is life.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, i don't want kids and my man plans on marrying me. so there's that.

What Guys Said 48

• Yes.

-Love is not determined by having children. Having kids is not an important factor to me.

-Even if i want children. When i love her enough. I would respect her wishes and desires. My goal is not to produce/raise children. But goal is to have my lady beside me and make her happy as much as i can. Nothing else.

• I wants a partner who doesn't want children, because I don't want them either.

• Why not? Why not be different, I get tired of the same ole two kids a house and a dog that every family seems to have.

• No, I would not, because there would be no point to marriage (or even a relationship) with such a woman.

• Oh, so relationship and marriage have to be all about kids? Why? Explain

• If there is no intention of children, there is no purpose for marriage.

• lol just earlier you said marriage means 2 people in love. And in love doesn't necessary means they have to be like "Let's fuck then have 12 kids at the same time!!! OMG I bet our kids must be soooo cuteee..." But I'm not saying that couples like that aren't in love. Because every relationship is different and you cannot tell if they're in love or not based on the fact that if they do want kids or not

• No there is no point in that. You get married to have kids.
    One is for single mothers.
    Two is for losers.
    Three is ideal.
    Four is perfect.
    You need four minimum.

• You don't get married to have kids. You get married because you love each other.

• hahaha she actually reported the comment! You just reinforced my point!

• If your comment was reported by gag it's for a reasons...

• Yes because I want to marry but I don't want kids

• Of course, if we connected. I'm ok with a woman that has kids, if we can have 'our time' (OK, the kids have to come first, but maybe just a scheduled 'personal time', like when they are with their dad)

• That's the only girl I'd marry, I hate kids.

• Definitely but only if she was 100% sure. Some women say that and desperately gives in when baby fever hits them.

• That would be a driving factor in wanting to date her.

• no. not ever. now, if she can't have kids that's a different story. but as a good guy, there is no way I would marry a woman who doesn't want children.

• I'd prefer that.

• Yes cause I don't want to have to children.

• yes i dont want kids either

• Yes, because I don't want kids

• I did because I don't want kids either

• I want kids and she should share the same interests. If she can't have kids for whatever reason then that's different.

• Here it's just she doesn't want any kids, not adoption either.

• I wouldn't want to adopt either. If she generally doesn't want kids then yeah that's an issue. I'm looking to pass my seed.

• That would be ideal.

• No I would not. Being raised in a family where I had 5 brothers and 3 sisters, I was raised with traditional family values. And I can't wait to have children of my own so I can raise them with the same value that i've learned to love.

• No, I absolutely adore kids. I remember being a kid and I wish I could turn back in time because it was the best period of my life. Why doesn't some people not want kids? I want an answer.

• My younger siblings made me despise children for the most part. Also, I don't really want to go through the child birth experience.

• I understand now. But what about men who loves their mother or siblings? He may love his certain members of the family over you. You know, if I love a girl, and she gives birth to a child, I'd imagine it feels powerful if you know what I mean. By the way, who's that girl in this picture?

• I never meet a guy who loved his mother / sibling more then his girlfriend so. But if he do it wouldn't last long between us because I wouldn't feel loved.
      No Idea, I didn't put this pictures

• I want beautiful kids, and if I think my partner is worthy enough to marry me then she'd kind of have to. I never thought about that.. I guess I'll get the question out of the way early, because if we've been together for a while and I found out she doesn't want kids it would basically ruin my life plans/goals. Marriage is settling down, settling down usually involves getting old and having grandchildren. How are you supposed to have grandchildren without children?

• Years ago, I'd have said yes. Now? No. My experiences with the ex's 2 daughters (3 and 13) a few years ago taught me that I really enjoyed it, and would love to have kids. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but pretty unlikely.

• Only if her reasons are justified. As in using her time for a greater cause, working towards improving mankind

Just 'I don't want kids' is a little lack lusted of a reason... and Would bring down the attraction point a few notches

• It's just because men generally prefer their child to their wife and I don't want to be the second. Too just having a husband would be enough for me. I don't need more.

• Sure why not, not sure if I want kids either

• No, no point in us dating

• No, never.
    But if my wife couldn't get pregnant because there is some problem with her, then i dont want kids

• Yes and I think is better if both have same view

• No, I want kids.

• yes THAT one, maybe have to see more of her...

• No, but that is just because I've always seen myself as a father, even as a child I dreamt of becoming a father one day.
    There is nothing wrong in not wanting kids but both partners have to agree on that.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 6

• I don't want either. I'm still waiting for a man with a beard who doesn't want kids either.

• I wouldn't because I want kids, even if we adopt them.

• Personally, no. I really adore children and babies, and I want kids some day. So, if he or hypothetically she, didn't want kids, the relationship couldn't get serious.

• The relationship could get serious even when neither of them want kids or marriage (Sometimes because of bad experience in the past or just have a different mindset) A relationship could be serious and successful without those kind of things as long as they love each other, being truthful and loyal to the other person and just enjoy each other's existence. A serious and successful relationship is when you two are being extremely compatible and understand each other well, making each other feel satisfied and loved and happy, and most importantly, you feel like you couldn't love anybody else as much as you love them and never want to imagine yourself with anyone else besides the person that you're with. It is when you two are always lifting each other up in and all grow better through time. It is when you two are being able to talk about your personal problems and show the darkest sides of you and just completely trust that person as well as you watch them do the same thing in return.

• Well I'm straight and want kids so that's a no.

• tbh, I don't want kids

• no way! ( if I were a guy)