Guys, whats your favorite way a girl has/does start a convo with you?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being asked questions. It gives me an easy response and it puts less pressure on me trying to come up with things to talk about. It also shows that she's interested in getting to know me. I think that conversations flow easier when both people ask eachother questions.

• Don't go with simple "hi how are you" lol it will get you stuck on a loop.

Hi how are you?
      Good, you?
      Good.

• Thank you for the mho!

What Guys Said 20

• Randomly kiss me out of the blue. I find this only tends to happen in drinking settings though. I like it. Even if the girl isn't my type exactly, it's a nice way to say "hi".

• Girls don't really approach guys that often so there really is no point having a preference. Anyway is good enough lol. I've been approached oddly, smoothly. One girl started talking about spiders to me.. lol another about my tiger undersheets, and then there was one that just came from her seat on the bus and sat next to me and began complimenting my Cologne smell

• one time a girl at the grocery store slapped some moldy fruit outta my hand when i was looking through kiwis, we both laughed our asses off and she introduced hereslf. It was such a slick way to hit on a guy i was like this girl's got game. a cute girl could honestly grab my butt, laugh it off, then introduce herself and i'd be interested lol

• one time I was on a dating site, and this girl messaged me "You should have my babies, they'd be super cute!"
    weird as hell, but it was funny and by far the best opening line for a conversation! haha

• Usually it's because they hear me talking about something such as time spent in a certain place, racial stuff, or sports played... and then make a comment about it. It goes from there.

• I want her to start a convo like thiz with me and i'll marry her right away
    "Hey wanna suffer together?"

• A girl was giving me eye contact one time but I didn't notice. Then she made me notice her when she "accidentally" bumped into me after I was oblivious to her obvious signals. I knew because she told me.

• I was at a party and this random girl said "I think you are the most gorgeous guy here" It was a bit too much for me to swallow but I was flattered

• Hey motherfucker.

• just say "hi handsome" in a sexy voice and watch how he falls flat on the ground 😂😂😂😂😂

• Hi. Does that work?

• "Hey, you're cute"

• Depends... we talking about in public as a stranger? .. I like if an observation is made rather than direct conversation... if I knew then then sure " hi how are you " is fine or derivatives there of

• Something smart and witty would be cool.

• define "start a convo"?

like you're already in contact, or this is the few first contacts?

• Something other then hi...

• hello is normally a good start :)

• U just started a convo with all of us guys here on gag.. see how easy that was?

• Slapping me on the butt

• Good morning lol seriously, love these

What Girls Said 1

• I imagine they like compliments as well. So anything that can stroke their ego works for them as well.