Does body size matter?

For example, when you guys want to get in a relationship with someone, do you find it important if the girl or guy is skinny, average or fat? For me, tbh, i wouldn't wanna be with someone who is fat cuz in my experience, I've always been fat throughout my childhood years. During the time I lost a lot of weight because I started working out, I felt so good and fit. And.
now I've gained them back :( but of course I want to lose them again lol ☺️I I want a decently athletic man in the future so both of us can be motivated to stay fit and healthy :)

326

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest, fat girls really make me smile even if their body isn't the best. They're always so lovable, and normally enjoy a great laugh pretty often. It's also a bonus that they won't hesitate to eat when they have to lol, but they tend to also be pretty affectionate and caring. She's the type of person I could be with without doubts of her cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, it matters. I am not attracted to fat women. I think I could date a chubby one if her face is like a 9-10, but other than that, flat stomach for me.

• Not really. There are about 10 other things higher up on the list that are must have's and must have not's.

• It doesn't really matter if a woman is fat. As long as she is trying to do something.
    If she's fat because of laziness, then I'll consider wether she's worth it or not.

• For me it does, I don't mind a little bit extra but I dropped 80 pounds so I want someone who looks after themselves as I don't want to go back.

• Body size is not important to me at all. But i have a very slight preference.

Too fat and no genetic/medication/illness be involved. Obesity without any certain reason but only by someone's lack of care is not acceptable to me.

• to some extend yes, i'm like you, i worked out, got really fit, had a 4 month hiatus, and lost it.

• Yeah the struggle😭I tend to lose weight fast when I actually have the effort and not cheat at all. But because of my Senior year now, it's hard to focus combining school and dieting😩 but so far, I'm dieting bit by bit and I'm losing a few.

• *Senior Year of highschool

• Haha me too, i've gotta start again, gonna start tomorrow with a 6km cycle, just ease back into it again, start running too and strength training. i nearly had a six pack last time

• Look don't matter to me. Good looks are a great "extra", but I feel inside matters more by far.

• Yes its important for mea

• Tennis and circuit training, you will be fine! Good for you for prioritizing fitness!

I am also prejudiced in this way...

• I find a very wide range of body shapes and sizes attractive, including more Reubenesque women.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...er_models-cgon1118_low.jpg

• not that much. can't afford to be choosy.

• Not at all
    Body size doesn't matter
    Because if a girl had a good qualities, then I don't think body size matters for me

• Yes it matters.

• i don't care much about body size...

• yes it matters, i don't care how cool a girls personality is if she's not physically attractive a relationship won't last

• Motivate yourself. Looks attract but personality keeps

• not to me

• no it doesn't matter

• to me yeah it does, i like slim girls

• Yeah it matters

• Doesn't matter as long as they're not really big.

• to me it does not

• As long as she's making a reaonable effort to stay healthy, I'm not that concerned about body type.

• Yes it does. I like petite girls. Are you petite, or big?

• I mean I'm fat, well obese lol but of course some of my friends tell me I look fine but I know I need work to lose a couple pounds. What I can say is that I don't have a flat stomach but that's my goal lol

• Umm, I'm 5'1 and kind of embarrassed to share my weight. But I'm just saying that I know I'm obese and I have about an excess of 40 pounds.

• Well size does matter to me. I am 5'8" and only attracted to girls 4'10 to 5'3" at most. Never dated a girl bigger than 5'2". In the bedroom our bodies fit perfectly with the smaller body frame and as my penis is 5 inches erect it's quite adequate for a petite girl.

• Yeah definitely, I'm not fat and I'm not attracted to someone that is or near my weight

What Girls Said 2

• Well I wouldn't want somebody anorexic or super obese but everything in between is perfectly fine.

• It matter