What's the most romantic date you have been on that didn't cost the earth?

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to share some low cost date ideas.

I took a woman I was dating out to the beach one evening. I had a picnic rug, a portable gas stove, a small saucepan, a nice bottle of wine, some melting chocolate and a selection of fruits (strawberries, cherries, melon etc). We sat on the beach under the stars, dipping fruit into the melted chocolate, and talked the night away.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to do this someday for a date. Ride a motorcycle with my future girlfriend up to a viewpoint on a warm night with the breeze blowing. The stars are out and there is a full moon.

• That sounds really nice mate. I hope you get to take someone special for that ride one day

What Girls Said 2

• I've already bought the earth 8 times.

• I haven't

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!