Do you ever look while at the urinal?

Im 100% not gay but sometimes when im at the urinal i have a look at what the guy next to me is packing just out of curiosity i guess. Does anyone else do this? Girls would you do that if you were a guy? Lol
I gotta say though, it always seems to be the short guys that have the really big penises? Pretty random

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at some random dude's flacid wiener doesn't really make sense to me, since it isn't represantative of what it looks like when ready for action. Even if you're just curious or looking for comparison.

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you're as gay as the day is long. in the military guys like you are called shower sharks. you can look directly down at your own wang, you can stare at the wall, you can look up at the roof, but under no circumstances are you allowed to look at other dicks.
    the obvious answer here is no, I dont dick gaze out of curiosity.

What Girls Said 1

• If I was a guy I don't think I'd look. I mean they're just there to do their business and get out. It's kinda strange to be checking out other dudes dicks. Besides. I wouldn't wanna compare sizes or anything. @SlitherySnake--what's your take?

• I think that's natural. Men, like anybody else, have insecurities. One of the most common ones is about the size of their penises. I've tried to look before too when I was a kid. But obviously now I don't because it's extremely innapropriate.

What Guys Said 9

• Nah the sensation of relief is too amazing, that I'm usually just tuned into that More than my male surroundings lol.

• No, I have no desire to see another man's junk lol just the peripheral silhouette is bad enough!

• Nah... Not interested. This is what happens if you look at other's business.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWZR6i-qb4

• You're probably the guy that picks the urinal beside the only other guy in the bathroom

• no I don't

• No, sir

• Hell no!

• at other guys? nope not really

• No.

Dude that's creepy. You're going to get in trouble for that one day.