Why is it so hard to get a guy when your a big woman?

why is it so hard to get a guy when your a big woman??

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not that big your not really overweight like that you just need to work out and plenty of guys would at least have sex with you I know. I know guys who have sex with wayyyyyyy bigger women. You could just tighten your body up and a lot of men would think it's the best body. But I know men would still have sex with you now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not because you're a big woman. I don't know if this is your actual picture or not. But in fact, your not even that big if this is you. It's how your dressing and perhaps carry yourself. You're showing a lot of skin, especially your breast and legs. You look like a really beautiful young lady. But it also looks like your looking for attention. A LOT of attention sexually. That is not good, and you will attract the wrong kind of attention like from pimps and gigolos. In fact, you should not be dressing like that, it is not appropriate to wear. Not even for your body type. And, you look really desperate. That will deter a lot of guys away from you. Looks aren't everything. But how you're presenting yourself if you are wearing that will make a lot of guys judge you for your character. And them being judged for being or talking to somebody who dresses in that. You have to change, and it starts with your perception of yourself and what you wear. There are different ways to be 'sexy' and your covered up appropriately. But it's not what your wearing.

• Noo am just heartbroken :(

What Guys Said 25

• Was this photo taken in 1892? I don't understand what modern day phone has the ability to take picture gauged in the same realm of quality comparable to those photos I saw in my elementary text books of fucking pilgrims.

• its an effect !!

• Nah fam if the picture was that old it would definitely be black and white or lack some color

• You don't seem bigger to me, tbh...

• you're not even big

• You're in good shape.

• Id be more concerned about your mental capacity to accurately identify small to average to big

• What do u mean by big exactly? As in, big sized woman? Well, I guess you're not small, but I don't really see you as too big by anyone's standard (unless all men in your citie think stick figures are the average woman's size), you look quite lovely, anyway I do like BBW myself, so you're far for my definition of "too big". If you mean as in "tall", well, maybe they're intimidated by your height.

• Am 5'3!

• Then I don't see any reason for guys to be turned off by you, I'd say you have a pretty perfect body, the guys around you must be really weird if they don't fins you to be hot.

• Because being fat is unattractive, it just is what it is. Fat men also have it hard getting a woman.

• Did you see the same photo I did? Because she doesn't look fat for me, if anything she's a little chubby, but nothig that would make her unatractive, quite the oposite, I'd say she looks very hot.

• @Piluex I agree, she doesn't look fat, but I was answering to the question.

• For most men, large women are not attractive.

• Are you sure? I mean, if you're talking about really overweighted girls I would understand it, but she? She's far from being that big. I'd say a lot of guys would fins her atractive.

• @Piluex Well at least if we hang out, we won't fight after the same girls. Cheers!

• Well, not so sure, no one said I hated thiner girls, I guess I just have a wider range.

• i guarantee there's some guys that are 6'5 and really muscley that would think ur hot, u just need a big guy too

• Because often one guy is not enough to eat.

• You're a pretty amazing woman and I have no idea how I can give them up

• Because what a lot of guys find attractive is correlated with what society has shaped them to find attractive (skinnier girls).

• tooo bad i guess :(

• Yeah, whatever you say, that tight dress surely can make so much lf a difference... even if it where the case, believe me, she's very far away from the "too fat" limit for the dress to make much of a difference, even if she was a bit chubbier, she'd still be hot.

• If you feel like loosing weight, you can do it, but believe you're not too big, so don't get all obsessed with it, if you deciede to loss weight, do it because you want it or flr health reasons, not because some asshole thinks you're a cow when in reality you look smoking hot.

• lmao you not even that big stop

• You honestly don't look bad. Got nice thick thighs. I find you to be within acceptable standards.

• Yeah, I don't know why so many people bash her as being too big, may it be a regional thing? Because she looks hot if you ask me.

• Oh yeah I know what you mean, some girls aren't really chubby, but obease, I mean, Im not hating them, but that's bad for her health and everything. Some extra fat can be nice (there's more to love) but there's a limit to everything.

• @Piluex yeah, I don't hate them either, but I'm just not attracted to XXL sized girls.

• Because you're not trying.

• Because you're not using a dating site where the dudes love big women.

• why would any man not want someone with your figure, that's just crazy

• I'm with you in this, if no guy finds her hot, then she must live in a gay town or something.

• You're big? Wait you're single? Anyway not many men are instantly attracted to "bigger" women. Much like if a girl seen a fit guy and a "bigger" guy both are favorable, she would most likely go for fit guy

• probably cause your looking at ass hat guys.

• You'll be alright. Lots of guys will get a grip of your size...

Hah... I'm funny lol

• You're not that big.

• You're not too bad you're just looking for the wrong men.

• I think you're attractive though. Whether you find it hard to believe or not.

• I'll date you 😅

• Can I get most helpful answer?

• You look average not big at all, plenty of guys would like you

What Girls Said 5

• You aren't big at all...

• i am!!

• You look like you have an hour glass figure... which is way better than skin and bones.

• Well, you're not small, but I don't find you to be too big, if anything you're in the average to big area, beauty standards must bevery weird in your town or something.

• Not for you, I'm sure

I thought I'd see a fat woman but you're only big in the boobs and hips and probably in the butt

• Whoever told you that you're big needs to have their fucking eyes testing.
    You truly do have a most voluptuous body/figure.

• It's not that hard. There are men out there who will love you for you and love your body too.

• you are not big