Do y'all believe in forever?

He and I have been together for almost 9 months. He's talked about marriage and kids and building together. We're in love but the only that's keeping us apart is our distance 😍 Ik y'all may think y'all don't even know each other but honey you won't believe how much we been though from the arguments because the different backgrounds and set of mind and his family tryna date me and him telling his family and friends about me and vice versa ✨ we've seen so many parts of each other and we've loved each other's demons each time ❤️ The facts are there and the feeling is there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe distance doesn't matter if you truly love someone, I think if you can go through bad things too and come out the otherside there is definitely something between you both, and I think the fact he told his family about you proves that he definitely does want more out of this relationship, its not just something to pass the time, I wish you the best of luck for the future, and really hope things work out for you and him!

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I believe in forever, and that they'll continue even after.

• What a wonderful phrase. 💙

• I believe in as long as you both make an effort to stay together. Sure not easy but can be well worth it if your both set on it.

• Do I believe in forever personally... Yea. It is very possible for you to meet someone in high school and get married after and live to be 100 years old and still be together or you could divorce a week or two after the honeymoon. It all depends on how much the two people care for each other and if they are willing to stay together. It'll last if they have "love" I wouldn't believe in forever a few weeks into a relationship that's just infatuation and that's at the beginning of ever relationship.

• Oh yeah... I believe in forever like I believe in Unicorns and rainbows with pots of gold!!!

• yeah, it is.

• How far are you two?

• Like thousands of miles but we talk everyday and tells me everything and he doesn't lie.

• And planning to meet

• Hopefully it happens

What Girls Said 1

• You've had some arguments so therefore you've "been through things"? Na, that's not life experience or enough versatile shared experiences, so you don't have an accurate idea of how you will both respond or behaviour in various situations life may throw at you, or whether your love can endure dealing with the absolute worst version of each other, so talking marriage at this point is incredibly naive. Marriage doesn't need to be discussed and you should just allow each other to learn and grow together. Marriage is not "the end game" nor does it "legitimize" your relationship more than others.