Would you date a hot person who was cheap?

• Yes
  • No

76

Most Helpful Girl

• If he had the personality to match his appearance then definitely. Money is not important to me and actually I enjoy working so I could just be the main support.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because the men pay for the girl most of the time anyway

What Girls Said 6

• Depend what you mean by cheap. Does he have no money? Or he have money but refuse to pay his meals?
    If it's the first I would if it's the second I wouldn't.

• He's just frugal with money in general and will pay his side if he orders something. He won't be afraid to spend money for special occassions though.

• Like buying only cheap food? If it's that I wouldn't. I hate cheap food (unless it's mcdo)

• No I wouldn't

• Why not?

• I'm asking why is it so bad you wouldn't date the guy even though he was dating material otherwise.

• *why is being cheap so bad

• Not unless he has plenty of cash

• Why not though? Don't you like guys for their looks and personality instead of their money?

• It depends on what you mean by " cheap" . I wouldn't be with a guy who was a taker all of the time.

• Frugal with money

• But is willing to spend a lot for special occasions

• What is cheap for you?

• frugal with money. But isn't afraid to spend a lot for special occasions

• Oh, yes, I would. Fav type by the way.

• I would rather date someone who is cheap than someone who wastes money for no good reason

• Do you have an idea why most girls wouldn't date a cheap guy?

• I think they are put off because they want a guy to make them feel special. I'm not really sure as I'm a cheap person. would rather use my money wisely than waste it. although I will spend on people birthdays. with dating I think girls want a guy to impress them or something.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes.

• I'd date someone who spends money efficiently, neither too much nor to little

• No I wouldn't

• Hell no

• Why not?

• Cheap as frugal with money

• Oh my bad. Well I don't care if she was poor. But not stingy

• Girls want money