My boyfriend never says I love you to me?

my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 3 months and he never says I love you I've tried to over text message and he just doesn't answer back to me. I feel like he really doesn't love me

85

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something you will need to talk out in person. I understand how frustrating that can be. I have been in a similar position and I've been on both ends. It may take more time to develop the feelings for one person in the relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Although actions prove how someone feels about you , it's still nice to hear those 3 words. It's important to tell someone you love them. It helps them to feel wanted, safe and secure. Words and actions need to harmonise , so it's important to show someone you love them by the way you treat them as well as by telling them.

Talk to him, tell him how you feel. Some people find it difficult to express themselves verbally. Everything you've stated here is reasonable. Xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE