How do I get his attention more?

So there's this guy who I've known since like middle school. He was a HUGE crush of mine throughout my school years until I left for college. I always said that we were going to be together in the end lol but first we're gonna do our own thing and then meet again in the future. Well, it's kind of happened. The thing is I am going through a hard breakup because my ex was my first love (when i thought my crush was) but I've tried with him and Im slowly getting over it. Plus with my crush and I talking, I feel like here's my chance to actually talk to him like adults not like my school crush lol. So we text and snap chat a lot, we have a lot in common it's crazy and he's probably the only guy I'm willing to be with if its not with my ex. But I don't know how to make it known to him that Im interested without it being awkward? We've known each other for a while and know there is a thing there so thats a start I guess. We have kissed and he came to see me at my house back in HS and we ended up cuddling but that's as far as we got. So now, I don't know if he knows Im single, or knows Im interested. So what how to get his attention more? without being too aggressive or awkward?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I get so sick of this "too aggressive" or "I don't want him to know" juvenile bullshit. Grow up and just tell him or ask him out and get the show on the road

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him out as simple as that

What Guys Said 2

• I would want to live in a world where women had more initiative. If you don't express yourself you might regret it later. What's the worst it can happen? Text him and ask if he would like to go out with you. Also , he might like you and be afraid to ask you out :)) .

• Don't wear a bra around him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!