Why do taken women still crave male attention?

I am single and don't like male attnetion. when I get a boyfriend finally lol I will wholeheartedly hate male attention.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of them claim their partners are not giving them enough attention. lol same lies that male and female cheaters claim, not receiving attention. Emotional cheating is still cheating.

If you have a problem of not receiving attention, you sit down and communicate with your partner.

If you both still can't find a middle ground, you both mutually end the relationship, and then you can go for that dude you'd like the attention from and see If that works any better lol.

A lot of those girls are attention seekers, they will never be satisfied with the attention they get no matter the praises they get on their, at times nude (or not) pictures on the internet, or even compliments in real life. The attention and praises can just never be enough for their self esteem that is in a rot.

Any small reprimandation, or judgment sends them flying into their feelings, and posting a fresh pic or asking how they look to refresh their broken egos. Attention-whores is what they are.

Truly confident ladies like the Question asker do not need the attention of men to acknowledge and justify their existence.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they are attention seekers

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• what all humans crave is companionship.
    there's a difference between a girl who just wants as much attention from as many men as possible. the type who like the ogling and throw out humble brags like they're going out of style o.0
    that's different from the majority of girls who simply want a very affectionate very honest and passionate attention from a single man who loves them deeply. -this second one there is nothing wrong with. in fact, men want a woman like this as well.

we all focus on what we care about. true attention shows a level of care. what girls (and pretty much everyone) wants are people in our lives who we know care for us deeply. so long as we don't lose ourselves chatting after this but attain it with dignity, there is nothing wrong with this desire. it is good for the soul to know that people in your life truly, deeply care about you and want what's best for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That human desire to feel wanted, adored and loved. Worth to humans is provided by how much attention they can garner mate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are assholes that can't be satisfied with having the attention of one person. I hate when they do that and lead me on

1|0
    0|0
  • habit/hobby. You spend the first ~20 years of your life single, interested in what random members of your preferred gender think of you. Hard for some people to simply turn that part of their brain off, just because they found someone they like.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Because women are stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone craves attention because it makes them feel good about themselves. And I seriously doubt you'll hate male attention

0|0
    0|0
  • "Finally" oops. Buuuusted. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Because every woman craves attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Forbidden love is craved.