Girls, How come so many women are never interested in me?

Women I try to talk to all have one thing in common, they're never interested in me, or some will say they aren't interested in me. I have confidence when talking to the women I like, so I know that isn't the problem. Maybe I'm just not an attractive person? I want all answers to be brutally honest in what the issue is. Don't focus on telling me on what i want to hear, and in case any of you wonder, thats me in the pictureGirls, How come so many women are never interested in me?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Probably because your face is blurry. Or maybe because you're the type of guy that will post a shirtless picture of you to say 'yeah girls don't like me but I mean look at me I have the muscles and everything wtf is wrong with me'... maybe it's your personality.

• You're misunderstanding. I get rejected by girls in person, and I dress nicely going out. Im not getting rejected, niether am I asking girls out, over the internet. Im more of a in person type of guy. I honestly feel like im just boring to the girls i talk try to date. I don't know

• You look great. Maybe you're not finding the best crowd