Do you like to hear your date's sexual stories with others?

• no
  • yes

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's one thing for a girl to say what she's into sexually, but I don't need to hear the details of who she's done what with.

I once had a crazy girl basically volunteer her whole sex life on a first date. She talked about her number of partners and how it's sky high, how she fucked her ex 2 days before our date, how long he lasts in bed and how he cummed in her, how her and the ex are both sex addicts, how she's fucked 2 guys who have the name as the bartender who walked by, how she wanted me to finger her while she was eating her out, and showed me nudes.

I was like wtf, why are you telling me this?

She then freaked out and asked if I was clean. I was like I don't think it's me you have to worry about.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No cause if you did a 3some, hookup with multiple people, experimented with the same sex.. my interest in you will plummet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "experimented with the same sex"
      ^^ hahah yeah, IMMEDIATE deal-breaker if this has ever happened. Omg helllll to the no.

• pbs.twimg.com/.../xGtXxhC0.jpg

__

Also, when boys *brag* about these kinds of things more generally, the chance that they're lying is at least 99.97 percent.
      Boys who really DO have long and colorful sexual histories see absolutely no need to toot their own horn -- especially with women. They're generally smart enough to know that making a woman feel like another faceless thing in a long, long line of faceless things... isn't the best way to get her in a frisky mood. (Men who lack even *that* kind of basic intuition generally don't get laid much, because... well, because duh.)

• @redeyemindtricks i have always liked guys with colorful sexual histories