Do you like to hear your date's sexual stories with others?

• no
  • yes

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to tell me how kinky she is, she can do that without talking about other partners.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not need to hear about how he fucked other girls. XD He can let me in on some kinks or fantasies but now how he plowed other girls.

What Guys Said 20

• No. It's one thing for a girl to say what she's into sexually, but I don't need to hear the details of who she's done what with.

I once had a crazy girl basically volunteer her whole sex life on a first date. She talked about her number of partners and how it's sky high, how she fucked her ex 2 days before our date, how long he lasts in bed and how he cummed in her, how her and the ex are both sex addicts, how she's fucked 2 guys who have the name as the bartender who walked by, how she wanted me to finger her while she was eating her out, and showed me nudes.

I was like wtf, why are you telling me this?

She then freaked out and asked if I was clean. I was like I don't think it's me you have to worry about.

• It doesn't bother me to hear girl's stories. Unless if it's something very extreme.

• Maybe not on a first date, but after a relationship has started, I have no problem hearing about any of it. I'm secure enough to handle it. :-)

• If she starts talking about fucking other guys on our first date that's a 100% guarantee that there won't be a second one lol.

• Hell yeah. Love hearing about a lady's experiences.

• I don't want to know, but it's good to know. Especially in the beginning, I don't need the intimate details, just what you've tried, what you like what you're open to...

• It's not necessary. I wouldn't care enough to even ask her

• Don't ask, don't tell, unless it's really influencing your personality.

• All the yes-people are the bragging ones we can't stand to listen to. :)

• I would not want to hear what happened. That's the past as long as she's not doing the two timing two step

• Yes not because I enjoy hearing it per say, but because I like them to be open about their past

• HELL YES!!!

• I would not be dating a woman who had sex with others. She would have to be a virgin.

• no way

• I listen to my roommates having sex, got my ear at the door and maybe even jerk it a few times. Is that bad?

• If I was just looking for a hookup I'd like to hear about how wild and crazy she is in bed. But if there was potential for a long term relationship I don't want to hear about that stuff until we have had some time to establish the relationship.

• no way.

• Yes, we take sex too seriously. Everybody has a past. Stop being insecure.

• I find it best if she acts out these stories naked with me

• Only if me blowing her throat is the next story. If not then I was severely violated.

What Girls Said 13

• No cause if you did a 3some, hookup with multiple people, experimented with the same sex.. my interest in you will plummet.

• "experimented with the same sex"
      ^^ hahah yeah, IMMEDIATE deal-breaker if this has ever happened. Omg helllll to the no.

• pbs.twimg.com/.../xGtXxhC0.jpg

__

Also, when boys *brag* about these kinds of things more generally, the chance that they're lying is at least 99.97 percent.
      Boys who really DO have long and colorful sexual histories see absolutely no need to toot their own horn -- especially with women. They're generally smart enough to know that making a woman feel like another faceless thing in a long, long line of faceless things... isn't the best way to get her in a frisky mood. (Men who lack even *that* kind of basic intuition generally don't get laid much, because... well, because duh.)

• @redeyemindtricks i have always liked guys with colorful sexual histories

• Yea I am curious
    Especially if it s extreme

• If it's one of the first dates then no. If it's a long term relationship, I'm quite interested in his previous sexual experiences - some of them can be quite funny :D

• Not really

• That would put me off.

• No. I only like to talk about that with a couple of friends. It is usually so funny. Guys tend to tell weird things.

• Why would I like hearing my date talking other girl while I'm here? I would hate it.

• Only the cool ones or the funny ones. Or the ones that ended in the ER.

• Yea so I can learn more about their sexual past.

• hell no why would i?

• It turns me off and I wouldn't do another date after that. I prefer to keep the past in the past.

• Damn, I wanted to vote no, but noticed too late that the bottom button was actually Vote A._.

• Absolutely not.