I can't stop thinking about him, What should I do?

I can't stop thinking about a guy likes me. I think I might have a little crush on him. But it won't stop me from thinking! I could be singing in the shower, and then next thing you know I'm thinking about him. I would be trying to do my homework and my thoughts just come washing over me. It got to the point where I would be worrying if he was going to be school the next day. I have tried many things, keeping distant, distracting myself, meditating, getting out and having fun, talking to my friends about it. It's literally eating me alive, I can't get anything done without thinking about him. Nothing will work, I had experiences like this before. I used to have a crush on this guy for 2 years, and I wasted 2 years worrying about him, to only find out he didn't like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls like you literally drive me insane, why can't you just be this open in real life? Gosh, well here's the best advice you'll get outta anyone here, you know why? Cause its the truth, and the truth is that you're your own problem, you get so worried about being reject that you end up torturing yourself in your own mind, if you like this guy so much why do you avoid thinking about it? Avoiding it like some plague, you need self confidence to take a rejection, you CAN do it, you just have to actually take the risk that comes with love.

What Guys Said 5

• That's how you women are wired, you women are emotional retarded and can't stop thinking about a guy XD

• It took 2 years to figure out he didn't like you back? You need to speed up.

• Just your harmones playing with you... hearts mend... try to take up a hobby or hangout with friends more

• I beat you I've been thinking about someone constantly for three years.

• Same thing happened with me, I can't get over her...

How do you know he doesn't like you?

What Girls Said 1

• Ah, to be young again...
    You will eventually meet someone else who will make you forget about him.