Haven't heard from my boyfriend.. this is now the 2nd day.. what do I do?

So I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months and we have only had 1 huge fight but we got through it and everything was great. Then a few days ago he said that he was super stressed out and he wouldn't let me help him or be there for him, he just shut me out. He said that he doesn't feel like him and doesn't feel the same. I tried everything so I just gave him his space. I didn't do anything to him, like it's not like we fought or anything it was just weird.. it's weird for him to not talk to me so today is Saturday and I haven't heard from him since Thursday afternoon. But he's on social media and talking to other people basically just not me and I don't know why. And he took me out of his bio the other night. I don't know why he's like mad at me for no reason. I was super worried so I texted his best friend and he said that it has nothing to do with me and I did nothing so I shouldn't blame myself.. like what? And I asked him if my boyfriend was gonna end it and he said he didn't know what he was doing and even if he was going to he wouldn't tell me because he wouldn't want to be the one to hurt me... so I don't know what to do I feel like he is gonna try to break up with me.. I don't know what to do..

21

What Guys Said 1

• first: be honest with him

second: be clean, sharp, short and concise talking when this kind of things happen

third: remember you're worry about him and how he is going, is he in danger? and all... you're not worry about yourself, you're worry about him for him
    (don't hesitate to explain that as well)

fourth: you actually lucky to have still somewhat of a feedback on him, personally my girlfriend was able to disappear totally for entire weeks without warning at all when we where not yet in contact pretty much everywhere.. to finally come back explaining what was going on and apologizing for hours despite me being just happy to see her again

fifth: no matter how hard this is, be patient and stay strong.

What Girls Said 2

• I say this with love, brace yourself. It sounds like it is his problem, and you deserve a man who can communicate and who can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. No one deserves to be left behind like the other person is so much better they don't deserve a response when they did nothing wrong. And if two people care about each other and have established that, a discussion about ending it should be had, not just one leaving. It is painful, mean and selfish of him and as I stated, you deserve better than that and I hope he gives it to you. You can be happy without him, even if it takes time. This may not be what you want to hear right now, but at least he is showing his true colors if it happens that way.

• Yeah your right, it just hurts so bad because we had a way huger fight and we got through it. Even though we're not even fighting he's just dealing with his own crap.. but won't even tell me what's going on.. it hurts so bad because he's literally everything to me and I don't wanna let go but.. the pain hurts so bad and I'm tired of crying.

• this is me https://imgur.com/a/30wRR sorry if this is weird, I can't get this guy off my mind because he just won't tell me either way what is going on

• It sounds like he got issues , or try to breakup with you to be honest ☹️