How would you react if a guy you're dating said he's bad in bed?

I've never gotten the opportunity to actually learn how to be good in bed and those times that I have slept with a girl I've been both literately and and figuratively thrown out because of how bad I was and am. Because of this I am incredibly afraid of actually doing it anymore just because I'm scared to be thrown out again because of it.

So let's say any of you girls were to start dating someone and he told you after a few promising dates about this, or at least that he's really bad at having sex just as a warning that if sex is an important part of what you view as a relationship that it would be better if you just stayed as good friends. How would you react?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem with sex is that when it's bad, you don't dare mention it because you fear you'll hurt the person you're with. If you're upfront about it, tell the girl you're willing to learn, then it can only gets better.
    Being good at sex isn't natural. Sure, some learn faster but we all had to learn and that happens with communication.
    Your situation isn't set in stone, you can learn with her.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't believe it because I know what its like to be in bed with him lol. However you can always learn new things but I wouldn't tell them that.

• What do you mean by "I know what is like to be in bed with him"? What I meant was that the guy would have told about it before they had sex together so at most you'd know how good he's at kissing or cuddling. So unless I'm way to inexperienced, that shouldn't be enough to know how he's in bed right?

• Okay, well I guess all I could do in that case is just hope for the best when the time comes.
      But if you would just imagine, what way would you say is the best for a guy to confront that kind of situation? Just cross your fingers, maybe try to ask the girl more during the sex what she likes or something like that?

• Just let her know that you're willing to try new things and ask her what she likes yes.

• I can't say I've been in the situation. Have I faked it before yes but not because he was bad. I can determine how a guy is in bed before we get to they point by the way he kisses. Bad kissers make bad partners in bed.

• I don't care whether he's good or bad in bed. Bonus points if he is but i'm all about the emotional aspect.

• Show him what I like, give him a chance. If he still sucks will probably ask to just be friends.

• Why should he tell me he's bad in bed?

I'd react negatively, simply because he told me rather than let me find out myself. Most issues can be fixed with talking about them.

• It's because I'd want to fix the issue by talking about it. I would only say it because that is what I've been told and by knowing it beforehand she might be more willing to teach me how she'd like it and in case that was out of the question for her it only meant that we wouldn't fit together I guess.

What Guys Said 0