Im super hurt and confused?

so its a long story but ill just sum it up to i had a baby with my boyfriend now ex, he was with this girl when i was pregnant and then he broke up with her to be with me then went back to her and i moved away with our baby because i had no support, he was in agreement. well he recently came out her, i was under the impression that he was still with her and they are living together. things were great, we ended up hooking up and pretty much playing family. it was perfect. he left and told me how much he missed me, wished things were different, how he felt i was the one he was supposed to be with etc. he is moving out here. great, right? but then he started getting distant and stuff and i called him out for it and he pretty much said that he just thinks we should do our own things and see how things go when he moves out here. but he still wanted to flirt and stuff and i said not even. im all or nothing. yesterday i was on facebook and i saw him comment on her photo and it hurt me so bad. like I don't know. i just don't understand why he keeps going back to her but says concrete statements with me. help?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Guys do this a lot. When a current relationship sours they most always go crawling back to an ex telling her how he really loved her and was stupid to break up or how she was the only one he ever truly loved blah blah blah. The reason they do it is because most women are stupid enough to buy the meaningless words and take them back thinking they can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. Never take an ex back and never think you can stay friends

What Girls Said 2

• Stop listening to his words and look at his actions. He has cheated, lied, broken promises and hasn't stepped up as a father. Put your ideals aside and focus on your child. If he steps up to the plate and can prove he's a responsible father then let him in to parent, but as far as trying to continue a relationship he needs to make a lot of changes in himself before you even get involved.
    Put your kid before your needs until he can prove he's mature enough

• Your boyfriend is an ass and I wouldn't trust him.