Should I be ok with my boyfriend going to the movies alone with two girls who I've never met?

So my guy tells me he is going to the movies. I say ok and then he says lemmi call her to clarify the theater they are going to. Then I was like ok... who is it? He says Rachel. Then I'm like ok... who else? He says this girl he calls Jazzy and two other guys, however later he says two people cancel. He says Jazzy and this other dude but I was wondering if he would still go if the two people who canceled were the two guys. I asked him and he said of course. I've never met these two girls before but one of them I caught twice flirting with him in one day... He played it off like I was overreacting because they were just close friends and that is how they are. Now he is getting all defensive with me because I seemed sad/ jealous from his response to my question and accused me of not trusting him when I really just don't trust the one girl. So what would should I do?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• You should trust him, and you're not doing that. If he's loyal to you, it doesn't matter if those girls want him, because he's gonna be loyal. They can throw themselves at him, and it won't change the outcome, because he's loyal.
    So if you really trust him, you should be ok with him hanging out with two girls, or even one.

Most Helpful Girl

• No- no and no. However it's weird that he's asking your permission but there's something called respect and in a relationship it would've been wise for him not to accept this movie "date" lol. Especially if he's been flirting with them, you can't forbid anyone to not hang out with people however it's common sense not to do something that would piss your partner off.

• Lol no he didn't ask permission he was telling me I'm going to the movies and later wen he said I have to call her then he told me who with after I asked but I see where I made it sound like that

• Thats fine but I'm just saying he's a twat.

What Guys Said 6

• I behave this way only if I know that someone is overreacting, and that I know that you'd be concerned about whoever I'm meeting up with. Immature I know, but it's really not a big deal in this case. It's just his reaction to your great predictability.

• if you don't trust him then leave him to the other girl.
    if you trust him then don't become paranoid.

• umm... well you're 16 so he is young too ( I hope)... so, based on my experience, don't trust him at all BUT... don't show it even a little!!! Don't show him that you're jelous ( hope I spelled it right).

• oh, only now have I read all your story, so you already came out as jealous :( srry

• why don't you go with him

• He didn't invite me bc I don't know his friends at all... he's never introduced me

• well that is a red flag. I'd always invite my girl and be excited to introduce her to all my friends every chance I get

• cool i wish i would have got such a girlfriend

• huge red flag

What Girls Said 1

• make sure the girl that you dont trust know that he is yours, i would show up if i were you just to check it out and see if your right about her, he shouldn't be doing that he should be on your side and not do things that makes you unhappy