How did you learn the lesson of not to date only by the looks of someone?

There is this girl i was dating until i realized she was the 100% opposite i thought she was.

Hope you understand the question :p #stillLearningEnglish

nice

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a huuug crush on this guy I met at the gym. He was fisically perfect, nice body, blonde, light blue eyes, and I was so happy when he asked me out. The date was terrible. I was bored most of the time and he made some homofobic comments. I was very disappointed

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated a girl solely for her looks. I did date a girl solely for her personality, and it didn't end well, because looks still matter.

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't learn the lesson I guess because even the boyfriends I had that weren't the hottest they still ended up to be complete twats. Currently I have both looks and personality thankfully... and sometimes stubborn lol.

• I have never had to learn that lesson the hard way because I never liked any good looking guys that were immoral.

• My ex. I had this huge crush on him and thought he was perfect. We started dating and he turned out to be ugly on the inside.

• I've been in your situation before, but just get to know her better before actually dating.

What Guys Said 1

• I constantly got judged by that, in some way shape or form. I know how wrong they are, but they're too bogus to find out, so I know better.